'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

So with Zygard you attach a DCE and then you cell connector to attatch 2 strong energy because it doesn't say basic energy. You have diancy prism and regirock ex on your bench for and extra 30 damage. And you have fury belt for an extra 10 damage and +40 health. In total a 240 hp beast using a gx attack that is dealing 230 damage. Then next turn you use bonnie and become immortal with your gx attack for a second turn in a row. And then pal pad the bonnie back in to your deck.:);):D
Zygarde can't accelerate Strong energy because it's only treated as a Fighting energy while attached to a Pokemon. It can only accelerate basic Fighting energy.

I almost wish they named this set Fiery Lugia. It would have the same abbreviation, so why not. All the cards would be versions of Lugia with fire type. (I’m being sarcastic.)
You're bring sarcastic? Really? I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't told me ;)

Yeah I know. Maybe if it had been like a prism card or had a heavier cost to play
I just saw the GX makes it only immune to GXes and EXes, but still, a 200HP, 150+damage Alolan Ninetales/Hoopa? No thanks.

Zygardes GX attack is only good against certain decks, the damage isn't amazing, and the attack costs too much, so why does anyone think Bonnie's good?

Zygardes GX attack is only good against certain decks, the damage isn't amazing, and the attack costs too much, so why does anyone think Bonnie's good?
Bonnie essentially allows Zygarde GX to spam its GX attack, provided a stadium is in play. Zygarde also hits Zoroark GX for an OHKO and can even use Choice Band to OHKO most basic GXs.

If you power it up with a DCE, It can fuel up with 2 Fighting energies from the discard pile, while doing 80 damage, then, next turn, it can do 130. It has access to Regirock EX, Diancie Prism Star, and Special Fighting energy. It has 200 base HP, which is 240 with a Fighting Fury belt. It can use multiple GX attacks, which let it be immune to other EX and GX pokemon.
EDIT: The GX attack, provided Diancie Prism and Regirock EX are Benched, and Zygarde has a choice band, can do 210, enough to OHKO most Pokemon, as well as that sweet immunity to GX and EX pokemon.

Imagine expanded Lysandre PS in Zoroark with the AOR Flareon to make Zoroark and Muk/Lycanrock/Golisopod fire types.

If you power it up with a DCE, It can fuel up with 2 Fighting energies from the discard pile, while doing 80 damage, then, next turn, it can do 130. It has access to Regirock EX, Diancie Prism Star, and Special Fighting energy. It has 200 base HP, which is 240 with a Fighting Fury belt. It can use multiple GX attacks, which let it be immune to other EX and GX pokemon.
EDIT: The GX attack, provided Diancie Prism and Regirock EX are Benched, and Zygarde has a choice band, can do 210, enough to OHKO most Pokemon, as well as that sweet immunity to GX and EX pokemon.
Those are all things I gathered looking at the card. You still lose 3-4 energy every time it's knocked out. You either get the benefit of Strong Energy or Cell Connector, you can't have both. Land's Wrath is only 130 meaning you need Diancie Prism Star (or two Regirock EX) and Choice Band just to hit 180 (many basics have 190-200 at this point). At the point you make a deck that you can forgo your supporter for the turn to spam Bonnies, it's too bulky to deal with non-GX attackers. Even if you can make it an auto win against decks with only GX main attackers, that's not enough.

Those are all things I gathered looking at the card. You still lose 3-4 energy every time it's knocked out. You either get the benefit of Strong Energy or Cell Connector, you can't have both. Land's Wrath is only 130 meaning you need Diancie Prism Star (or two Regirock EX) and Choice Band just to hit 180 (many basics have 190-200 at this point). At the point you make a deck that you can forgo your supporter for the turn to spam Bonnies, it's too bulky to deal with non-GX attackers. Even if you can make it an auto win against decks with only GX main attackers, that's not enough.
I get your point, but as an Alolan Exeggutor/Genesect player, I'm ok with losing 3-4 energy cards even if I'm only 2HKOing threats.

Fossil search is cool, as long as they don't forget that they have to release Fossil Pokemon as well. Would hate to see this come out and not have anything to work with aside the two we just got.

I’m pretty sure Zygarde’s second attack is “Grand Force” not “Land’s wrath” because reading the katakana the attack reads “Gurando Fosu” whereas lands wrath would probably be something like “Rantsu Raso,” right? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Too bad it's not Lightning-type itself (retyping maybe?). And there's not that many consistency-pokemon for lightning.

Dedenne - Tech in Electric deck, Yes, Raichu is in it, but it never won tournaments, so yeah. The problems are: 1.) Bench space because Lele will be so sad if you fill it with bench Pokemon w/ L types 2.) Presence of DCE because things like Raichu needs Basic Energy to fuel Powerful Spark, like what I said, it never won tournaments, I set it as an example. 3.) Fragilic HP makes it easy Jet Punch target 4.) One Turbo Arm and Dedenne is down. -2-3 Geodudes

Bad 60 damage for CC on a type that's hits nothing relevant for weakness. Now if it was 30 more for reach electric type then it would be pretty neat

Back