• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

For Trade

shadowumbreon

aka bulba
Hello People! :)

This is my second time writing this thread. I haven't been here in a while and the rules have changed. I'm located in Canada.

For trade is this lot of cards:
24d2938.jpg

The lot contains:
  • Kyogre ex
  • Altaria ex
  • Infernape lv x
  • Registeel ex
  • Torterra lv x
  • Rayquaza ex
  • Salamence ex
  • Blaziken
  • Mewtwo *
  • Dialga lv x
  • Rayquaza ex
  • and a bunch of Pokemon coins!

All cards are in near mint condition. The cards are in orange cases. The orange cases are then placed in toploaders. My toploaders are scratched but the cards inside are not. I also have some extra toploaders I could include if you want.

I'll trade the lot for any cool retro video game you have. If it's a NES, SNES, N64, GENESIS or Sega CD, that's all I want.

Please make an offer. I'm looking into getting rid of the whole lot so if it's good enough then I'll accept. I'll ship first. I can get you more pictures if you want!

I'll say this again, I will send first. Or we can both ship it to a moderator.

I have access to many retro videogames as I work in a videogame store... What games are you lookin for?? And please don't ask me to hunt down like RARE titles, my store knows very well how much games go for.

A few games I'm looking for are:
Sonic & Knuckles (Genesis)
Super Mario World 2 (SNES)
Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Sega CD)
Streets of Rage 3 (Genesis)
Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Phantasy Star 2, 3 or 4 (Genesis)
Shining Force 1 or 2 (Genesis)

Some of those games are quite common. If you can get your hands on one of those games then the whole lot is yours!

Edit: Make sure it's NTSC!

i have lots of N64 games

mario kart
a couple mario partys
star fox
super smash brothers
perfect dark (i think thats the name)
a moto cross game
and many more i cant think of off the top of my head.

I don't mind if it's cart only or complete. Cart only would be a lot cheaper for you though.

@Aphotic: Sonic & Knuckles is the game I want the most off that list!

shadowbulba said:
I don't mind if it's cart only or complete. Cart only would be a lot cheaper for you though.

@Aphotic: Sonic & Knuckles is the game I want the most off that list!

I can definitely do that, would you do more than the Mewtwo* for it? Also don't think I can find the manual or box, not sure if you're alright with it.

Aphotic said:
I can definitely do that, would you do more than the Mewtwo* for it? Also don't think I can find the manual or box, not sure if you're alright with it.
What do you mean more then the Mewtwo *? You would get everything in the picture!

Just want to ask, the game is NTSC and works fine right? I don't mind if it's cart only. Sonic and Knuckles came in a different box then most Genesis games and it's hard to keep one in good condition.

Yup all for the US consoles. I don't actually have the PAL version even if you asked >.<

Yup long as everything is in order. Your cards are all mint yes? And to double check this is the one you want right? I don't want to send you the wrong thing -_-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_%26_Knuckles

I have the NTSC NA version if you're alright with it. Thanks!

Back