Finished Fog Of War - Team 2 Is Victorious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fog Of War - Night 3 Ends 22nd Nov 1am GMT!

Trade between Mora and Celever completed! But no Items were traded...

RE: Fog Of War - Night 3 Ends 22nd Nov 1am GMT!

Fog Of War Day 4

Mora traded with Jeremy1026.
Celever traded with Fancy.
Mora traded with Luispipe8.
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful.
Mora traded with AlexanderTheAwesome.
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful.
Mora traded with Celever.

grid-game1-day4-000.png

Overnight, the whirlpool pulled some ships towards it. The fog covered up where the ships were and where they are now... The whirlpool faded away, leaving the affected ships in their new positions. The lower half of the map has been wiped to cover the movements of ships!

This phase ends on the 26th of November, 1am GMT.

You may:
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- PM me with questions/queries about the game.
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You can buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Vote for a ##DAYEND until I make a post specifically stating that you can.

Remember:
- Items are consumables (unless otherwise specified). You use it, it disappears from your inventory.
- Commands must be posted in this thread unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.

Shopping List will look like this:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Shock Ball - 1 - If a ship gets hit by this cannonball, it will be too electrified to be able to shoot until the beginning of the next Day Phase. - 10000
- Hazardous Cannonball - 2 1 - If this cannonball hits water, it creates a random Environmental Hazard at that location. - 9000
- Weather Sponge - 4 - Soak up all the currently-active Environmental Conditions. There's no way to squeeze them back out of the sponge, though. - 2000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Black Market II - 2 - Under the cover of night, you may request 2 random Items OR some gold from the Game Master. - 12000
- Wartime Inventory - 2 - Adding more cannons to your ship means you store less Items and gold, but at least you can fire twice in a Day Phase! - 10000
- Tricky Swapper - 1 - A mysterious Ability that requires you to charge it up. If you can use it, you might be able to swap either [A] ships' locations ships' gold [C] ships' Items. - 45000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

You can not vote to end the Day at this time.
Breaking any game rules will get you modkilled.

RE: Fog Of War - Day 4 Ends 26th Nov 1am GMT!

Keeper of Night said:
##FIRE: D12

Krookodile woke to find his ship moved... confused by his circumstances, he looked around for some targets. "Gah! The fog has hidden my other prey!" said the Intimidation Pokemon. "May as well try for some new targets then.... Fire at D12!"

His ship's cannons fired, waking the other ship captains with the noise. In the distance, an Empoleon was woken by a cannonball impacting on his ship.
Krookodile laughed. "Hah, a perfect rude awakening!"

Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: D12. xDoggerx was damaged.

Updated grid-map is as follows:
grid-game1-day4-001.png

RE: Fog Of War - Day 4 ends 26th Nov 1am GMT!

So, if you don't kill a ship in a day it loses its damage and moves? Or is that special abilities both mora and celever had?

Jeremy1026 said:
So, if you don't kill a ship in a day it loses its damage and moves? Or is that special abilities both mora and celever had?

I think they keep the damage. It's just removed from the board, I suppose?

The whirlpool moved a few ships overnight, as stated by the update. Damage is still there, just covered by the fog until that ship gets hit again.
If you shoot an invisible ship, the rest of the damaged parts of the ship will become visible on the map again as well as whatever happens as a result of your shot.

Luispipe8 said:
##FIRE: B18
Gallade was alert and ready for battle after hearing Krookodile's shot fire, but he had battle-plans of his own. "That whirlpool has made things so much easier... Fire at B18!" he said. "If that whirlpool pulled in ships, they're all gonna be bunched up down there! An easy battle!"

In the distance Gallade's shot reached its target, but a plop was heard as the shot struck water.

Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: B18. It hit nothing but water.

grid-game1-day4-002.png

Mora's ship won't have changed coordinates, as the whirlpool is one space below her.

##FIRE: I17

Celever said:
Mora's ship won't have changed coordinates, as the whirlpool is one space below her.

##FIRE: I17

After yesterday's close call, Snover was eager to defeat the devious Celebi and sink that ship to the seafloor. "Sure, there was a whirlpool last night, but that Celebi should still be right there!" Snover told himself. "As long as that whirlpool didn't fade away as it pulled her in, I mean... Well, here goes."
He drew in a deep breath to prepare for a loud command. Snover was so sure the shot was going to hit. "Fire at I17!"

Snover listened keenly for the destruction he expected, but all he heard was a simple plop.

Celever used ##FIRE: I17. It hit nothing but water.

grid-game1-day4-003.png

Celever said:

Unless... I moved by other means... Anyways, since you're still gunning for me...

##FIRE: A17

Mora said:
Celever said:

Unless... I moved by other means... Anyways, since you're still gunning for me...

Posting for two reasons:
1) To show off my new, beautiful avi! o3o
2) MISSED ME

Celever said:
Mora said:

Posting for two reasons:
1) To show off my new, beautiful avi! o3o
2) MISSED ME

That awkward moment when moving on top of the Whirlpool warps you to a random spot on the map. Mwahahahaha! Thanks to whoever fired that Whirlpool!

Mora said:
Celever said:

The pink Celebi has been on high alert after yesterday's attacks. "These teams of people are always ganging up on me! Ugh!" said Celebi. "Fire at A17!"

The cannons fired, and Celebi listened keenly for any damage.... but a simple plop was heard in the distance.

Mora used ##FIRE: A17. It hit nothing but water.

grid-game1-day4-004.png

NameBlank said:
Well, here I go...

##HAZ B12

Greninja was disturbed - it was quiet out here today... too quiet. The foggy battlefield was normally loud with cannonfire! But Greninja thought to himself, "No shots, no danger, time to place some hazards!"
"Hazard at B12!"

As the shot fired, Greninja wondered what would happen there - there was no telling what hazard would spawn at his target, or if even a ship would get hit. He waited...

A simple plop sounded in the distance.... and then a Fire Barrel bobbed to the surface of the water.

Mora used ##FIRE: A17. It hit nothing but water.
NameBlank used ##HAZ: B12. It hit nothing but water.
A Fire Barrel was created at B12.

grid-game1-day4-005.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back