Finished Fog of War III: TeamAqua Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora

Don't Panic

OOC: @Mora, I probably missed it... but how many shots do we have per phase?

Just the one, unless you have an Ability or an Item that says otherwise.

Also I was going to handle the flavor, but since you guys seem to be getting into it and doing it yourself (And doing a great job!) I'll keep mine to a minimum, unless you don't provide any flavor. It's certainly not a requirement!

Mora

Don't Panic
Oh boy, finally some action! thought Shaymin. Time to practice me pirate speak! "Weigh anchor! Hoist the sails! Hands aloft to loose ta’gallants! Haul on the main brace! Make ready the guns!" But the crew only stared back at him with a confused expression until finally one of them piped up, "What?" With a resigned sigh, Shaymin issued one final command, "Just... fire the guns."

stupid freaking emojis

##FIRE: D15

To add to his disappointment in his crew's lack of enthusiasm was the sound of cannon fire hitting the water. Plop.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Ahoy ahoy, don't want to be left out of all the action now do we. This be me territory, so you best watch yerselves.

##FIRE: J10

Arrr, let's see how that fairs!

Mora

Don't Panic
As the day went on, more and more captains began to fire their cannons.
Ahoy ahoy, don't want to be left out of all the action now do we. This be me territory, so you best watch yerselves.

##FIRE: J10

Arrr, let's see how that fairs!

Lapras listened, half expecting to hear the familiar plop, but was surprised when that sound was replaced with an alarming sizzle instead as the cannonball dissolved into an oil slick!

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Mora

Don't Panic
Sceptile had been up at dawn but he dozed off again basking in the morning sun. When he awoke, much to his surprise, the sun (and everything else in sight) was now completely obscured from his reptilian eyes, and the only thing that permeated the dense fog was the shock waves of cannon blasts.

Aye, these be fightin' waters. Best be making me moves.

##FIRE: I12

His ears (Do Sceptile even have ears?) strained for the results of his shot, but all he heard was another plop.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
I was going to let everyone blow each other to pieces before I came in to wipe out the stragglers, but I've changed my mind. Ready, aim

##FIRE: E10

Mora

Don't Panic
The sun had already started to sink in the sky before Umbreon finally rose from his slumber. But what did ye expect? Umbreon are nocturnal! I sure am up early today, thought he. Why, it's 4 in the morning in Umbreon time!

I was going to let everyone blow each other to pieces before I came in to wipe out the stragglers, but I've changed my mind. Ready, aim

##FIRE: E10

And with that, Umbreon fired his cannons, hoping to draw first blood on the foreign vessels that plagued these waters, but alas all he heard in reply was a mere plop in the distance.

Grid Map

gridmap.png

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
The army of gulls rushed to the bottom of the ship and carried a large fish to the deck. They loaded the attack cramrorant and fired high into the air to reach its target

##Fire: M13

Mora

Don't Panic
The army of gulls rushed to the bottom of the ship and carried a large fish to the deck. They loaded the attack cramrorant and fired high into the air to reach its target

##Fire: M13

Ne'er a higher shot was launched in all the seven seas, for Cramorant's beak cannon was the pride of the king's navy. As impressive as it was, it still only hit the water with a meager plop.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Yer all goin’ to war with a Pokémon known fer being able to see enemies through most anything! Turn yer vessels back now!

##FIRE: G16

Mora

Don't Panic
Yer all goin’ to war with a Pokémon known fer being able to see enemies through most anything! Turn yer vessels back now!

##FIRE: G16

Luxray's warning was indeed fearsome, yet as he strained his ears fer the sound o' metal tearing through oak, it seems his shots were just that--a warning. Plop.

Grid Map
gridmap.png

Celever

Wheeeee~
The waters are calming and the sun setting. For the integrity of war, I suggest we allow each other a night's rest and wait on firing more until tomorrow. Our ships have gotten through the day unscathed and, though it's only a matter of time until that fact changes, we should all use this time to prepare well. And if there are any ships idly floating, waiting to fire... you have until the sun sets.

##DAYEND

Mora

Don't Panic
Votes to end the current Day Phase:

1. NinjaPenguin
2. Celever
3. Blakers

Night 1 will begin at 9 votes, or at 11 pm GMT April 23rd, whichever comes first.

Mora

Don't Panic
Also, if you guys want to create a discord chat for your teams, if you feel like that would encourage your team to be more active, you have permission to do that so long as you add me to it!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The waters are calming and the sun setting. For the integrity of war, I suggest we allow each other a night's rest and wait on firing more until tomorrow. Our ships have gotten through the day unscathed and, though it's only a matter of time until that fact changes, we should all use this time to prepare well. And if there are any ships idly floating, waiting to fire... you have until the sun sets. ##DAYEND
This strapping yellow lad speaks words of great wisdom! Let our crew join you in calling a ceasefire!

##DAYEND

Status
Not open for further replies.