Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##Fire: I1

Who ever is on I1 get ready for a party :p

"Wa! Jellicent was already damaged? Why didn't I know about that..." mumbled Hydreigon, cursing his bad luck. "Now, I wonder what is behind the disappearing cannonball at I1? Fire at that direction!"

The cannonball sailed towards I1, pierced a screen of smoke and Eevee yelped so loudly that it could be heard far and wide.

Plasma Dragon used ##CCFIRE: I1. It mysteriously disappeared!
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: A11. It hit nothing but water.
??? used a Smoke Ball to cover their ship in smoke!
TheAnticipationEevee used ##REPAIR. Their ship has been repaired fully of damages.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##OBLITERATE: Column E. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: E8. Reinforce was damaged.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: F8. It hit nothing but water.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: D8. Reinforce was damaged.
Reinforce was sunk by scattered mind!
scattered mind salvaged 3600 gold and a Midas' Cannonball from Reinforce's defeat.
Luispipe8 used ##CCFIRE: L2. It hit nothing but water.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: C3. It hit nothing but water.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##CCFIRE: H14. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: I1. TheAnticipationEevee was damaged!
yZJIHL1.png

2 players have now posted ##DAYEND to end the day early! If 1 more players post this, the Day will end early.

Fog Of War - Night 12

yZJIHL1.png

This phase ends on the 6th of October, 2:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items if said Ability or Item specifies to do this.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You cannot buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases and actions at the end of the phase that will look something like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Stock List will look is in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Spyglass - 1 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 1000
- Echo Cannonball - 4 - It's just like a normal cannonball, except that it can detect whether there is a ship in the shot vicinity if it would miss. - 4000
- Smoke Bomb - 2 1 - A genius innovation that can be activated to cover your ship with a cloud of smoke, meaning all shots fired at you might just hit a neighboring coordinate. - 5000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 1 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those close to it! - 6500
- Nuclear Cannonball - 2 - It is a just like a regular cannonball, but it is packed with nuclear radiation that will damage a 2-point radius on impact. - 9000
- Repair Kit - 1 - A nifty, portable kit that can patch-up a damaged ship in no time. - 12000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Black Market II - 2 - With just the right connections, you can obtain two random free items or a random quantity of gold, during the Night Phase! - 5000
- Strong Shot II - 1 - Charge the power of your cannonballs so that all your shots have an area-of-effect, hitting not only the shot coordinate, but also those around it! - 37000
- War Outfit - 1 - Add an extra cannon to your ship with this Ability, so you can shoot twice during the Day Phase! - 14000
- Fleet Scout II - 2 - Using the intelligence of your fleet, a captain can determine the approximate location of the shooter of an allied ship - including your own - if any are shot. - 7000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Event - Kraken Breeding Season
The warm ocean waters are the perfect temperature for the Giant Krakens to breed. Already, our reports warn of a high likelihood that mother Kraken(s) are already in the area. In addition, it is expected that there will be a surge of baby Krakens in the near future. All captains are urged to keep a sharp eye out.

Last edited:
Fog Of War - Day 13

??? purchased a Repair Kit and now has 22530 gold.
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
??? used ##SUMMON. It was unsuccessful.
??? purchased a Smoke Bomb and now has 17530 gold.

yZJIHL1.png

This phase ends on the 9th of October, 2:00am GMT by default.

You may:
- Fire your cannon at coordinates, unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread and only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Use Abilities that can be activated during the Day Phase.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below), but only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.

You may not:
- Use the Day End command until I give the a-okay.

During the Day Phase, a variety of Items and Abilities can still be sold! They are still sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, however they will be immediately logged much like using the ##FIRE command. (Any purchases you make will still make you appear as ??? in the processing log.)

Stock List will appear in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Spyglass - 3 2 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 2000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 2 1 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those close to it! - 6000
- Echo Cannonball - 3 2 - It's just like a normal cannonball, except that it can detect whether there is a ship in the shot vicinity if it would miss. - 3000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Black Market II - 2 - With just the right connections, you can obtain two random free items or a random quantity of gold, during the Night Phase! - 5500
- War Outfit - 1 - Add an extra cannon to your ship with this Ability, so you can shoot twice during the Day Phase! - 9000

The warm ocean waters are the perfect temperature for the Giant Krakens to breed. Already, our reports warn of a high likelihood that mother Kraken(s) are already in the area. In addition, it is expected that there will be a surge of baby Krakens in the near future. All captains are urged to keep a sharp eye out.

So without further ado, let the fire begin!

Last edited:
##FRAG: I2

##FIRE: I3
"Quick, Frag at I2!" screeched Pancham, anxious for all the loot Eevee surely was holding. However, as the cannonball fragmented above I2, the projectiles failing for I1 and I2 disappeared in a phantom shimmer.

Someone the purchased a bunch of Items.

##FIRE I2
Hydreigon was correct to predict that something odd was going on, and to make sure he fired at I2. It looked like this shot would finally bring the monster ship down... when suddenly the entire ship disappeared, as if it was a mirage!

Hahaha Im still not dead yet!!

##REPAIR!
"I'm still not dead yet!" shouted Eevee over the roar of the waves, gloating. "About time for some repairs, 'ey?"

Someone then activated a Smoke Bomb.

##LOCK-ON: Plasma Dragon!

It's time to share the pain :U
"Do you know what time it is?" asked Eevee. "Revenge time, that's what! Lock On to Plasma Dragon!"
Eevee fired a mysterious mechanical cannonball that flew in an unnatural arc and disappeared into the fog. A few seconds later, the surprised shout of Hydreigon could be heard.

##FRAG: C12

##FIRE: J5
"I fear the excitement is over," commented Gallade. "Scout out C12 with frag cannonball!"

The cannonball fragmented over C12, revealing a bunch of oil patches.

Gallade attempted to fire at J5, however the cannon just wouldn't fire. Perhaps he doesn't have any shots left?

scattered mind used ##FRAG: I2. It hit nothing but water (or mysteriously disappeared)!
scattered mind used ##FIRE: I3. It hit nothing but water.
??? purchased an Echo Cannonball, Fragmentation Cannonball and Spyglass for 11000 gold and has 1300 gold remaining.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: I2. It hit the mirage of TheAnticipationEevee.
TheAnticipationEevee's Mirage Shroud activated! They have teleported to random coordinates.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##REPAIR. Their ship has been repaired fully of damages.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##LOCK ON: Plasma Dragon. Plasma Dragon was damaged.
Luispipe8 used ##FRAG: C12. It hit a few patches of oil.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: J5. INVALID: No ##FIRE commands remaining.
uE2E0Ha.png

Sure, you may now post ##DAYEND! If 3 players post this, the Day will end early.

##FIRE:G11

##FIRE:H5

##DAYEND
"Eh, fire at H5 and G11!" shouted Hydriegon. The crew swiveled the cannons in that direction and fired, however the shots only hit water. Hydriegon shrugged and leaned back against his recliner, watching the sun set in beautiful hues.

scattered mind used ##FRAG: I2. It hit nothing but water (or mysteriously disappeared)!
scattered mind used ##FIRE: I3. It hit nothing but water.
??? purchased an Echo Cannonball, Fragmentation Cannonball and Spyglass for 11000 gold and has 1300 gold remaining.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: I2. It hit the mirage of TheAnticipationEevee.
TheAnticipationEevee's Mirage Shroud activated! They have teleported to random coordinates.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##LOCK ON: Plasma Dragon. Plasma Dragon was damaged.
Luispipe8 used ##FRAG: C12. It hit a few patches of oil.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: J5. INVALID: No ##FIRE commands remaining.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: H5. It nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: G11. It hit nothing but water.
vuaFdIY.png

Fog Of War - Night 13

vuaFdIY.png

This phase ends on the 13th of October, 2:00am GMT by default.

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items if said Ability or Item specifies to do this.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You cannot buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases and actions at the end of the phase that will look something like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Stock List will look is in the following format:

Purchasable Items:
- Spyglass - 4 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 700
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 3 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those close to it! - 5500
- Nuclear Cannonball - 1 - It is a just like a regular cannonball, but it is packed with nuclear radiation that will damage a 2-point radius on impact. - 8000
- Gold Switcher - 1 - Have you ever been jealous of all the gold certain captains store? Now, with this switcher, you will forcefully swap your own gold for theirs! - 14000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Strong Shot II - 1 - Charge the power of your cannonballs so that all your shots have an area-of-effect, hitting not only the shot coordinate, but also those around it! - 34000
- War Outfit - 2 - Add an extra cannon to your ship with this Ability, so you can shoot twice during the Day Phase! - 12000
- Hoist the Sail - 1 - Add a mast to your ship with this Ability, so you can hoist it and move around at will. - 15000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back