Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I think I can manage with this looser game timing.

I'll be in as Jellicent and add you all to my collection of sunken ships.

In with Rowlet! You had me at lots of cannonballs. Hehehe

It's been a long time since the last one... So why not?
Sign me /in as the most powerful pokemon... M.A.G.I.K.Afeebas...

Hooray for the sudden flow of signups that mean we can have four teams instead of three!

Since we've got a significant number of signups and I'm less likely to find time tomorrow to start the game, I'm cutting signups a day short and will be sending out roles for game start soon.

EDIT: Sending them out now.

Last edited:
Aaaand all roles have been sent out! This game begins immediately:

Fog Of War - Day 1 (Game Start!)

GAaf9Kx.png

This phase ends on the 29th of June, 12:00pm GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may use a Shooting command once today unless you have an Ability or Item that prevents you or lets you do otherwise.

You may:
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Use Abilities that can be activated during the Day Phase.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- Not move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Not use the Day End command until I give the a-okay.

Reminders and other things:
- Items are consumables (unless otherwise specified). If used, they disappear from your inventory.
- Commands must be posted in this thread unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
- I'm considering setting up Skype chats for each of the four teams. Would everyone like me to do this? If so, you'll need to make sure I have your Skype name.
- If you are ever unsure about anything, contact myself via your QuickTopic (if applicable) or PM.

Now, let the chaos game begin!

Last edited:
Let the game begin!

##FIRE: E3
Pancham was up bright and early that morning, excited for the battle that would ensue. Jumping the cannon (?), Pancham took aim at E3, shot a cannonball and a silent prayer. A few moments later, a loud explosion and the subsequent squawks of a very unhappy Rowlet interrupted the slow, peaceful morning.

Ohey, very relevant! Love it. :p

##FIRE: B4

inb4 I don't hit anyone. :p
Nekkoala, somewhat irritated that he overslept, scrambled to his cannons and took a shot at B4. With a mutter of pessimism, Nekkoala yawned and peered towards the direction he fired. As he expected, the cannonball landed into the water with a plop.

With gunpowder already combining with the misty fog, each of the sailors scrambled to prepare for their first battle.

scattered mind used ##FIRE: E3. Vom was damaged.
Celever used ##FIRE: B4. It hit nothing but water.

Updated the grid-map as follows:
ToFsNRH.png

##FIRE: E4

INVALID: Refer to your Ability 2.

quakingpunch used ##FIRE: E4. INVALID: Refer to your Ability 2.

The grid-map remains as follows:
ToFsNRH.png

As a reminder, please do not delete or make major edits to any posts you make in the QuickTopic, for the sake of your team and myself.

##FIRE: E4
Jellicent was next to take the helm, thinking that 'Perhaps that Chatot was actually on to something!', and fired a cannon at E4. As more explosive commotion came from Rowlet's ship, the Floating Pokémon smiled internally. Perhaps Chatot was not as bird-brained as he had originally thought...

quakingpunch used ##FIRE: E4. INVALID: Refer to your Ability 2.
Reinforce used ##FIRE: E4. Vom was damaged.

The grid-map is updated as follows:
H7MPGJ8.png

And that'll be the last action I'll process tonight. I'll process the next batch of actions in my upcoming morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back