• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Flychamp (Seniors, states)

juunkmilk

3nd coming
Awe Yeah
It was too big so I put a link.

TOTAL CARDS: 60

POKEMON: 19
Level-Up: 3
1 : Flygon Lv.X, RR-105
1 : Uxie LV.X, LA-146
1 : Machamp LV.X, SF-98
Stage 2: 5
2 : Flygon, RR-5
3 : Machamp, SF-20
Stage 1: 3
2 : Machoke, TM-40
1 : Vibrava, RR-53
Basic: 8
2 : Trapinch, RR-84
4 : Machop, SF-64
2 : Uxie, LA-43
1 : Old Amber, AR-89

TRAINERS: 29
Trainers: 13
4 : Pokemon Communication, GS-98
1 : Premier Ball, SF-91
4 : Poke Drawer +, SF-89
3 : Rare Candy, UL-82
1 : Luxury Ball, SF-86
Pokemon Tools: 3
3 : Expert Belt, AR-87
Supporters: 10
2 : Bebe's Search, RR-89
3 : Professor Oak's New Theory, GS-101
2 : Seeker, TM-88
3 : Pokemon Collector, GS-97
Stadiums: 2
2 : Broken Time-Space, PL-104
Fossils: 1 (see Basic Pokemon)

ENERGY: 12
Special Energy: 7
3 : Rescue Energy, TM-90
4 : Double Colorless Energy, GS-103
Basic Energy: 5
5 : Fighting Energy, CL-93

Redshaaaark

Strategy:
Kill SP (Dialgaaaaaa!), have a free retreat, back up attack with Flygon if necessary.

Help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

You have Fighting Energy listed under Trainers as well as in the proper place. The Old Amber is against Gengar Prime when they Seeker, you can pick up Old Amber so they have nothing to Lost Zone. Since you are already playing Old Amber, I would highly suggest an Aerodactyl MD so it's not useless against every other matchup and can be useful for spreading. Also you probably are going to want some way to search it out since Fossil Excavator can't get it. Either Poke Drawer + or Twins.

^He's running Poke Drawer.
I really, really think you should only use two Belt. You have lots of draw, and you'll probably draw all three in a game, and rarely have use for the third. IMHO, you don't need Machamp X. The extra damage is just not needed in such a frail format.
Here's my changes:
-1 Expert Belt
-1 Machamp Lv X
-1 Machop (this is really up to you, I think 3-2-3 will be fine with recovery and healing w/ Seeker)
-1 Communication (meh, you only run 19 Pokemon. Idk.)
+1 Seeker (more healing. Maybe we're having different visions of Machamp. I see it as an offensive tank deck, so I would add more consistent healing)
+1 Candy (Double Stage 2 deck. Nuff said.)
+1 Bebe's (I know you don't like it, but three Bebe's really is the best choice for this deck)
+1 Fighting Energy/PONT (or just keep the Machop)

I like having 3 expert belt, it's the amount I'm used to and I really don't think it would be abnormal if I belted three things, that's two Machamps and a Flygon.
I don't really like Machamp X either, Vulpix yolk insisted. And it's a nice HP booster against Dialga I guess. And you know I built this for Dialgas.
I'll probably take it out.
EDIT:
I see you edited. Who's producin'? E-e-e-edIT.
I don't know is seeker is such a hot idea, cuz Machamp takes SOOOO MANY energy, but I guess it's kinda just a last resort, So I may take that advice.
Bebe's is so grooooooss.

Back