'Flashfire' Blister Pack Promos [4/20]

This would be great news, if they were sold in North America.

Ummm. Aren't Skiddo and Honedge XY11 and XY12, respectively? Both news stories state them as XY10 and XY11.

And although it is too bad about the three-pack blisters still not being released in North America, I can take some solace in the fact that I won't be missing any Black Star Promos.

Didnt they sell the XY 3 pack blister in America?

I know the Target here had them.

Correction

my bad i was thinking of the 3 card promo ones with 2 packs

I already wanted to get me those booster blisters, and now that I've seen Haxorus as a Promo, I definitely can't wait. I think the promo looks beautiful and I think Machamp will look great too.

Can't wait to pre-order tomorrow! :D

Really? A Zekrom/Reshiram coin? Aren't we long past the Black and White generation? Anyway, I've always liked 3 pack blisters, but having no actual XY coins is just silly.

daoneandonly said:
Really? A Zekrom/Reshiram coin? Aren't we long past the Black and White generation? Anyway, I've always liked 3 pack blisters, but having no actual XY coins is just silly.

It's because TPCi are lazy.
I believe it's because they have to get rid of the spare stock they have, so they package them in these things. :p

daoneandonly said:

I agree.
This is the second set in the XY TCG, so I would've expected a Xy coin at least!
A little odd and a little dissapointing..

daoneandonly said:

I can understand that want, but if I recall correctly, Resilient Life and Destruction Rush have Xerneas and Yveltal coins respectively

^But that's why it makes even less sense to me why they putted old coins in the second XY set. ;)

I asked the Pokemon support team last night for a exact reason why these 3 pack blisters are not in the USA

there answer is:

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support! The support team does not have information regarding distribution of Pokémon products.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,
Pokémon Support Team

So if this Support team cant come clean who do i contact about this? Does anyone here know someone in the company higher up?

Back