Five Futsal-Themed Pokemon Promos Coming to the UK!

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
Why can't north America get any cool promos, sleeves, deck boxes, etc. Even when it doesn't go to Japan we still don't get them

Kami_Sama

Aspiring Trainer
Wonder when they'll start giving out the Pikachu. Those are probably gonna be way too expensive. It would be way better if they just gave them out in the same way as the other ones honestly

KikiB

Aspiring Trainer
I am a long time reader and first time commenter, Scorbunny is being realeased as "It's coming home!"
Anyone who doesn't understand search football's coming home.

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Wonder when they'll start giving out the Pikachu. Those are probably gonna be way too expensive. It would be way better if they just gave them out in the same way as the other ones honestly

Pikachu, Eevee and Grookey have already been released last year

JuniperDaisy

Togepi is my Master
Why can't north America get any cool promos, sleeves, deck boxes, etc. Even when it doesn't go to Japan we still don't get them

I was pretty sure there was the Mcdonald's 25yr anniversary promo that just recently happened and that was only in America right? I had friends in England complaining they weren't getting that promo, but correct me if I'm wrong on this.

KikiB

Aspiring Trainer
I was pretty sure there was the Mcdonald's 25yr anniversary promo that just recently happened and that was only in America right? I had friends in England complaining they weren't getting that promo, but correct me if I'm wrong on this.
We had them in England not too long ago.