First Teaser Info for S6 'Silver Lance' and 'Jet-Black Spirit!'

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Okay, I KNOW Flannery and Melony's prices (and scalpability) are gonna go through the ROOF, but let's get this out of the way: the art, as always, is fantastic!

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
OKACHEKE already won me over with the Single-Strike Shuppet, but that Ice Rider Calyrex... très magnifique. I love it.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
The pessimist in me is predicting a gold Gardevoir card. My wallet hopes I'm wrong. Edit: Nevermind. The gold cards seem to usually be from the previous set(s). So my wallet's safe. ...Until next set, potentially.
Very happy to see the Flannery full art!

Last edited:

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
Tornadus V alt art confirmed. Also assuming Cherrim is the shiny for Jet-Black spirit now that we've seen Bronzong (Bronzong was in SSM and Cherrim was in RSM so makes sense theyd be with the respective sets)

ApricornNut

CAITLIN!! Our lil' sleepy rose girl finally has a solo FA! And now we're never gonna be able to find her because... Unova Supremacy, I suppose!

ApricornNut

Siebold of all Trainers getting a FA is unexpected enough. What's even more unexpected is him being a kitchen whiz! Love it!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
well, it isn't Volcanion gets alt FA, Time to change my setlist.

sidenote: I omitted Dracozolt and Arctovish in my setlist of Chilling Reign since the press info says 15 Vs and 8 VMaxs.

edit: is it ok to put a link to my partial set list here? I'm lacking audience here.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Oh, right. I know I saw the regular version of Seibold less than a week ago, but I saw the full art and was like, wait, WHO??? ... Gen 6, why are you so forgettable to me?
Gorgeous full art Celebi, though!

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
The Rainbow Celebi VMAX really highlights how shoddy the rainbow HRs are... even if the VMAX/Supporter was their original color, with only the background being rainbow, that would look so much better...

The full art V is awesome, though.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Alternate Art Tornadus!!! It looks so good!!

They're really spoiling all... two fans of this trio. One of those fans is me. Still would love to see more of their Therian Forms, but more of this quality is great, too.

ApricornNut

I love the little moments these Alternate Arts capture! Whether it's Tyranitar pigging out, Slowking taking a nap, or Tornadus being an absolute jerk to the littl'uns, these are special moments to be capturing with these card artworks!