First Teaser Info for S6 'Silver Lance' and 'Jet-Black Spirit!'

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jan 5, 2021.

1. srsrox Aspiring Trainer
    srsrox

However, no one likes the rainbow art.

2. runegate12 Aspiring Trainer
    runegate12

Now that I can get behind lol

Mega Mewthree... likes this.
  3. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

Okay, I KNOW Flannery and Melony's prices (and scalpability) are gonna go through the ROOF, but let's get this out of the way: the art, as always, is fantastic!

4. Shinxed3 Get Shinxed bro
    Shinxed3

OKACHEKE already won me over with the Single-Strike Shuppet, but that Ice Rider Calyrex... très magnifique. I love it.

Alex Leblanc, The Fish and steffenka like this.
  5. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

The pessimist in me is predicting a gold Gardevoir card. My wallet hopes I'm wrong. Edit: Nevermind. The gold cards seem to usually be from the previous set(s). So my wallet's safe. ...Until next set, potentially.
    Very happy to see the Flannery full art!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    JaxuTCG and JayMankey like this.
  6. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

Okay, so... GOLD BRONZONG, PEOPLE!

7. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

I honestly forgot we had regular FAs of these Pokemon V... XD

8. Rocket The Shellos Aspiring Trainer
    Rocket The Shellos

Tornadus V alt art confirmed. Also assuming Cherrim is the shiny for Jet-Black spirit now that we've seen Bronzong (Bronzong was in SSM and Cherrim was in RSM so makes sense theyd be with the respective sets)

9. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

I try not to curse on here... but FRICK, those Alt Art Calyrexes are something else...

bidoof&company likes this.
  10. bunnybird12 Don't be sad- be hoppy!
    bunnybird12

I really like the alternate art Ice Rider Calyrex... there goes all my PTCGO packs lol

11. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

CAITLIN!! Our lil' sleepy rose girl finally has a solo FA! And now we're never gonna be able to find her because... Unova Supremacy, I suppose!

12. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

Siebold of all Trainers getting a FA is unexpected enough. What's even more unexpected is him being a kitchen whiz! Love it!

The Fish likes this.
  13. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

Zeraora V comes out swinging with another FIRE Alt Art!

14. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

well, it isn't Volcanion gets alt FA, Time to change my setlist.

sidenote: I omitted Dracozolt and Arctovish in my setlist of Chilling Reign since the press info says 15 Vs and 8 VMaxs.

edit: is it ok to put a link to my partial set list here? I'm lacking audience here.

Diego Lima likes this.
  15. Rocket The Shellos Aspiring Trainer
    Rocket The Shellos

FYI tornadus is 78 and flannery is 80 so there should be a gap for an alt art Tornadus

16. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

Welp, Celebi V Full Art is a sure sellout! You heard it here first... it's beautiful!

17. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

Oh, right. I know I saw the regular version of Seibold less than a week ago, but I saw the full art and was like, wait, WHO??? ... Gen 6, why are you so forgettable to me?
    Gorgeous full art Celebi, though!

JayMankey and AshCo like this.
  18. Shinxed3 Get Shinxed bro
    Shinxed3

The Rainbow Celebi VMAX really highlights how shoddy the rainbow HRs are... even if the VMAX/Supporter was their original color, with only the background being rainbow, that would look so much better...

The full art V is awesome, though.

Skeleton Liar likes this.
  19. AshCo "An Excellent Profile Picture"
    AshCo

Alternate Art Tornadus!!! It looks so good!!

They're really spoiling all... two fans of this trio. One of those fans is me. Still would love to see more of their Therian Forms, but more of this quality is great, too.

20. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

I love the little moments these Alternate Arts capture! Whether it's Tyranitar pigging out, Slowking taking a nap, or Tornadus being an absolute jerk to the littl'uns, these are special moments to be capturing with these card artworks!

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 2 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?