News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
crystal_pidgeot Someone forgot to mention, that that attack has a recoil. It reads: “This Pokémon does 20 damage to itself.” It's like any other Pokémon with the attack Nosedive (I mention e.g. Fearow from one of XY block expansions, etc.)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Rayquaza is confirmed in SM2!

I wish we will see Litten coins if we see those checklane packs. In speaking of checklane, can you put "checklane" in those packs with promos because it is common term for that, pls sir pls.!

MrPokemonSirTCG

Aspiring Trainer
Heey there! Just wanna ask some questions about the 9 pocket portofolio. So it comes with 9 pockets, so thats 9x9 thats 81 pockets. But i can use 162 if I use 2 for 1 pocket Right? I wanna collect the whole S&M base set. So these are my questions: Is is good? Can I fit 2 Cards WITH sleeves in 1 pocket? Will they not bend? Is it good to keep a set in?

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
Heey there! Just wanna ask some questions about the 9 pocket portofolio. So it comes with 9 pockets, so thats 9x9 thats 81 pockets. But i can use 162 if I use 2 for 1 pocket Right? I wanna collect the whole S&M base set. So these are my questions: Is is good? Can I fit 2 Cards WITH sleeves in 1 pocket? Will they not bend? Is it good to keep a set in?
You can fit two sleeved cards within a single pocket, but it seems somewhat silly if you're trying to collect. After all, assuming you want to collect 1 copy of every card in the SM base set, would it not be better to have them all displayed in the open in some form?
That said, it shouldn't bend the cards, but be careful regardless. There's always the possibility that it might accidentally.

Either way, have fun collecting! I need to get back in to it as well.

-Asmer

MrPokemonSirTCG

Aspiring Trainer
You can fit two sleeved cards within a single pocket, but it seems somewhat silly if you're trying to collect. After all, assuming you want to collect 1 copy of every card in the SM base set, would it not be better to have them all displayed in the open in some form?
That said, it shouldn't bend the cards, but be careful regardless. There's always the possibility that it might accidentally.

Either way, have fun collecting! I need to get back in to it as well.

-Asmer

Hey Ashmer. Ty for the reply. I just wanna put my collection in a binder. So I think i'm getting this!

Vivek

Evil Yveltal
Juste au cas où vous vous demandez, c'est ce qu'il a dit:

Because nobody reads what I say ... Decidueye-GX (# 12), Incineroar-GX (# 27) and Primarina-GX (# 42) 'Sun & Moon' have been revealed! The prerelease of the set will be held from this weekend. The set itself will be released in stores on February 3rd. I love macaroons! If you see me at Worlds in Anaheim, please bring me a lot of them! <3