News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

Yes, like Anthony said, these are digitally mocked images, so don't take the coin included as a fact. Hopefully we'll get some nice Sun/Moon coins. :)

'Easy Money' reminds me of Bizzaro Flame, lol.

I guess what sucks is that every card in this deck, from what I've seen, is unviable. Oh well....

Bewear is great, but...
Did anyone else notice just how insane that new Rayquaza is? That's a splash-able Energy Accelerating Basic Pokemon, guys.

I can't wait for this set to drop.

-Asmer

Are Litten and Togedemaru SM08 and 09, respectively? I zoom the image and looks they are numbered like what I am mentioned.

Looks like the booster box won't have 40 packs, since Japanese boxes has 50? now. Sad. English packs must adapt Japanese changes on their packaging. Oh well, The promos were so elegant.

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Bewear - Cool Ability!
  • Rayquaza - New energy accel, I think?
  • The rest - forget it

Last edited:
Japanese boxes have 30 packs of 5 cards each. They use to have 15 packs (EDIT doh I mean 20, unless it's a CP). I don't know where you're getting this 50 thing from.
This article is about a free theme deck provided with a comic magazine. It's flying off the shelves too. My friend picked up a copy for me and her son. She said kids were buying 2/3 copies at once.

Last edited:
Japanese boxes have 30 packs of 5 cards each. They use to have 15 packs.

Minor correction: Japanese booster boxes in BW/XY era had 20 booster packs, not 15. Some special CP boxes had 15, though.

(I wish they still had 20, but that's another matter entirely)

I'm actually very happy that the GXs are getting their own tins. I will definitely be picking these up for collection purposes.

Honestly I was hoping we'd get new tin designs/shapes for this gen, I'm kinda sick of these ones

Back