BW/BW2 First 4 gym badges revealed.

^ Do you mean this:

Playerking95 said:
And espeon could go along with the other psychic types.

If so, I just don't quite understand what you mean (no offence; I'm not trying to be nasty :p).

^I believe it is possible to have a dragon type evo for her, but imo I would think we see most new evos after national dex

I was actually just about to re-edit my post (I feel stupid after posting that), but I see what you mean now, and I think you have a good point too. Maybe, instead of a new eeveelution (let alone a dragon one), the eighth gym (not necessarily the 8th gym, but one of the eight gyms) could be Normal-type just like Eevee. The other 7 gyms could all share the same types as the current eeveelutions, like you said. I think they're both good theories. ;)

1st gym i believe to be grass
2nd gym could be steel?*
3rd is poison?**
4th is electric the one in the fair grounds
*I think its steel because of the shape looks like a bar
**Because the last heart shaped badge was poison.

Aloe's could be an oven. You know a mammy, Aunt Jemima thing going on here. Pancakes, Waffles.

The FIRST gym looks like something from the anime.
Episode 72, The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis

Eve finds and artifact that looks EXACTLY like the first badge. I couldn't find a good picture of it so sorry. If you can, post away!

Eve.jpg

keannofausto said:
bwbadges300x227.jpg

What type of gym badges do you think they are if you can make out the shapes?The first two gyms are Dento then Aloe though.Talk here!

In that Picture, and another I saw, there were three people, each with different colored hair (Red, Blue, Green) Then the gym badge has Red Blue and green gems. Maybe Dento has a triple battle gym? So my lineup for the first four badges are:

1st Gym: Fire, Water, and Grass (Triple battle)
2nd Gym: Steel/Normal (How plain the badge looks)
3rd Gym: Normal/Flying [If Aloe isnt] (Its the closest typing to a heart, or it looks like a feather)
4th Gym: Thunder/Ghost (It looks like a Thunder Bolt, or A ghost)

my guess
dento=grass
aloe=fire or rock
3rd=too early to tell, i was hoping for a dragon type gym, but i doubt thats what this is
4th=electric, duh
5th-8th=what i hope they are, in no specific order=ground, *bug,* ice, dark
*=confirmed

Dang I was hoping no one else got the snip it picture of these. I was hoping to make a thread for this. Guess that's what happens when you aren't proactive enough.

This picture does put to rest many of the gym leader rumors floating around, and I couldn't be happier.

1st gym -grass (possibly triple battle with a water and fire trainer as well.
2nd gym- normal
3rd gym- flying
4th gym- electric

The new looks for the badges are quite interesting. Nothing like I have seen before.

A picture shows Dento's gym (Sanyou Gym) with three symbols infront of the character (Grass, Fire, Water in order) and on the curtain in front of the character there is a fire symbol, and Dento's badge has three gems whose colours represent Grass,Fire and Water,so that might be a clue, that he is a multi-type gym! Or like omzebra said there might be a triple battle there? Also the heart shaped badge, can't be mamanbou, as it doesn't have the wings/fins on the top and bottom of it, or on the sides of it.... the fifth one looks like and arrow or spear sort of shape. The fourth one looks like a hairy electric bolt.....

@jayj4, if you look at the high quality images, you can see that dento's badge has green, blue, and purple/magenta/maroon, diamonds on it, no fire symbol.
you know what, i dont want to start this discussion again
and @people who are saying the second gym is normal type just because it is a bar, dont. we dont know eonugh to say that just because its shape is pretty basic that it is a normal type gym, we dont know the colors. it could be a gold bar and be rock type, or be a metal pole anh be steel type, we cant guess at this type about the second(and third) badge(s)
and just because kogs/janine's badge was a heart and posion type, pretty much garuntees that this one isnt posion type because it would be a complete and total ripoff

Back