BW/BW2 First 4 gym badges revealed.

keannofausto

mijumaru lover.
bwbadges300x227.jpg

What type of gym badges do you think they are if you can make out the shapes?The first two gyms are Dento then Aloe though.Talk here!

Hellion

Passion!
Nooooo way. Another Electric Gym? I mean, I was anticipating one, but... Ugh. Guess that means GF isn't afraid of repetition this generation.

Miltiades

Battle Brain
I think that Dento is a grass type gym leader and Aloe is a normal(?) gym leader.Also looking to the fourth badge I believe that the fourth gym would be an electric gym.But I really would like to see a poison gym and a dark type gym.

Hellion

Passion!
Well, yeah, but I don't want to go on type speculation tangent when there's already a thread for that stuff... Actually, NVM, that's just for Dento.

Anyway, I'm not convinced the third is a heart, but it could be (Mamanbou?). Just shooting ideas around.

keannofausto

mijumaru lover.
Hellion said:
Well, yeah, but I don't want to go on type speculation tangent when there's already a thread for that stuff... Actually, NVM, that's just for Dento.

Anyway, I'm not convinced the third is a heart, but it could be (Mamanbou?). Just shooting ideas around.

Ithought that it was mamanbou too. water-type?

Mangriff

Blue-Eyed Trainer
Grass, Fire, Water, Electric - I'd say.

However, I'm not sure Dento's just Grass...there are 2 other people behind Dento, and the badge has the 3 starter colours on it. Maybe it's a triple battle against one of each of those types?

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
If the first 2 gyms are Grass and Fire-types, it would make sense for the 3rd to be Water-type (and yes, the heart shape is what reminded me of Mamanbou, which is a Water-type), since they are the typings of the starters. As for the 4th gym presumably being Electric, would that practically confirm that the fairground city's rollercoaster gym is the Electric gym? Besides, that city does appear to be the 4th town/city you visit...

Gli5c0r

N1n3tal35
I pretty much think that
Gym 2: Steel
Gym 3: Now the badge looks like a wonkey heart OR a kind of Feather? well either Normal or Flying
Gym 4: WHAT, another electric type.

Thraenuios

Aspiring Trainer
Hellion said:
Nooooo way. Another Electric Gym? I mean, I was anticipating one, but... Ugh. Guess that means GF isn't afraid of repetition this generation.

the fourth badge could be a ghost also.... look closer there are some hands

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Justy noticed something. Grass, fire, water, then electric gym. I think the next will be behind the city(electric) and in the desert(ground). I think so since electric beats water, which beats fire, which beats grass.

Playerking95

Hey since their might be a fire type, water type, electric, ice type and confirmed grass type these seems like elemental gyms and we can get any eevee evolution of our choice in the dream world could the gyms be following the eevee evolutions and does that mean that their will be a dark type gym. Also since iris is probably in that spiral tower and the in game map states that that tower is an important place could iris be a gym leader and she has a new dragon type eeveelution don't yell i know it seems crazy but i would love for this to happen. And if you say no new Old Pokemon in the game read point 1 of my signature.

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
frostwind said:
Justy noticed something. Grass, fire, water, then electric gym. I think the next will be behind the city(electric) and in the desert(ground). I think so since electric beats water, which beats fire, which beats grass.

Holy cheese you're right! I never noticed that before! Maybe the Ice-gym will be the 6th gym, and the 7th and 8th gyms could be Fighting and Psychic, respectively (or something along those lines). Nice find!

ElectroKing23

You wanna throw down err what?! XD
Hellion said:

you could be right. If it is a mamanbou like badge, then it could be a water typer gym leader :p

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
The second badge could be anything....it's just a rectangle.

The third one makes me think Fighting type for some reason...

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
ReginaNoctis said:
Playerking95 said:
Also i paused it and i found another badge at 3:49.

I was just about to post that! Here:
5badges.png

You can't really see the shape of it though...

If frostwind's theory is correct, then that badge must have something to do with the Ground-type. However, I noticed a possible flaw in that theory - we've seen a Bug-type gym and an Ice-type gym, but if the first 5 gym types have been established, then either the "Bug" gym isn't a Bug-type gym (highly doubt that), OR the "Ice" gym isn't an Ice-type gym, because with only 3 gyms left, the Bug and Ice-types can't fit in with the theory. :S. Anyway, that 5th gym badge looks a BIT like an axe.