First ‘Omega Ruby’ and ‘Alpha Sapphire’ Footage This Saturday! [5/8]

shinysearcher

Help me find a shiny! haha :D
So yeah, basically 10 seconds of footage depicting Groudon's and Kyogre's ascension and activation of Drought and Drizzle, respectively. I think my expectations were exceedingly high.

godzilla41

https://www.facebook.com/planetscizor
shinysearcher said:
So yeah, basically 10 seconds of footage depicting Groudon's and Kyogre's ascension and activation of Drought and Drizzle, respectively. I think my expectations were exceedingly high.

you are not the only one. This surely was disappointing.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
I really feel like a lot of people shouldn't be disappointed about this to be completely honest. They've always done this stuff, but because of the overhype for R/S remakes people made the assumption that there would be a lot of footage. I'm not disappointed in the lack of footage, even if all I did want to see was the trainer redesigns.

There's too much anger and screaming everywhere because people put their expectations too high, or fan-sites went "Gameplay footage" as a blind assumption like the rest of the fanbase. This is honestly nothing new. The downside to new games is the amount of fake stuff people start falling for.

Axell Starr

I will set you ablaze now
I can't wait to discussing all the rumors and fake screencaps. I'm going to have a feild day, or week, or month. Either way, it'll be fun. I didn't mind the lack of footage, just means they'll have more to show later.