Pokemon Fire starters link with chinese zodiac?

Ghost King

I am the Ruler of all Ghost Pokemon.
If some made a thread about this I'll delete this one. Ok it started with me and a friend talking over and he mention they look like they have a link with the zodiac, I think he got off internet.( this is just speculation)

[sprite]6[/sprite] The Dragon

[sprite]157[/sprite] The Mouse\Rat

[sprite]257[/sprite] The Rooster

[sprite]392[/sprite] The Monkey

[sprite]500[/sprite] The Boar\Pig

And fennekin resembles a dog-ish feature

Discuss respectfully please :D

What do you think about it? Why? Or why not?

I just got say this there are only these left:
The Snake
The Ox
The Rabbit
The Tiger
The Horse
The Sheep

Which I would mine a Fire Rabbit at all, or the snake to be a fire\poison :p

We do have a fire horse, but that's not a starter though. Just an ordinary pwny. :3

And yeah, I hear this a lot; you know, this theory actually is quite cool.

Ghost King said:
... or the snake to be a fire\poison ...

Unless we get information on Poison being strong against Fairy, that typing will be virtually useless [unless of course it can get Shed Skin or Poison Touch].

I think it's possible. If they have a 7th generation (and they probably will), it would be cool to see if any of those starters have to do with it.

I wouldnt mine if the Rabbit would be Fire\Electric or anything it is awesome theory and I didnt realise this was such a Obvious theory thats been out there for a while, I feel like a NooB

Tiphlosion is not a rat or mouse. Fennekin is a fox. But thats really is a nice theory because if its true then we will get 6 more gens for sure (=

GoobieDoob said:
Unless we get information on Poison being strong against Fairy, that typing will be virtually useless [unless of course it can get Shed Skin or Poison Touch].

Dry Skin would actually make it a great typing.

I don't know if I believe this or not. Seems kind of a stretch to see Fennekin as a dog, but the features on Infernape and Emboar make this seems quite plausible.

Ghost King said:
The Snake
The Ox
The Rabbit
The Tiger
The Horse
The Sheep

I'm seriously waiting for a Fire/Poison or Fire/Electric... or Poison/Electric. Any of those would seriously be badass.

Despite having problems with ground types...

Jakeremix said:
Ghost King said:
The Snake
The Ox
The Rabbit
The Tiger
The Horse
The Sheep

I'm seriously waiting for a Fire/Poison or Fire/Electric... or Poison/Electric. Any of those would seriously be badass.

How about a Fire/Poison, Fire/Electric, with Levitate :D

scattered mind said:
Tiphlosion is not a rat or mouse. Fennekin is a fox. But thats really is a nice theory because if its true then we will get 6 more gens for sure (=

But wasnt cyndaquil ( dont know if i spelled it right) entry called it the fire mouse pokemon of some sorts ( I might be wrong) so Typhlosion could be a giant elongated flame erupting rat

GoobieDoob said:
Jakeremix said:

How about a Fire/Poison, Fire/Electric, with Levitate :D

A fire/electric with levitate? Rotom h says hi
479-heat.gif

I see Fennekin evolving into more of a tiger-like creature rather than a dog. But a Fire/Psychic tiger would seem odd yet amazing.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
I see Fennekin evolving into more of a tiger-like creature rather than a dog. But a Fire/Psychic tiger would seem odd yet amazing.

I always thought that if they made a tiger starter it would be Fire\Dark and it would have the ability Defiance, but I speculate fennekin will become the dog because a fox has similar features as a dog. But we will never know because some how dewott turned into a sea-lion thing (which makes me cancel\ the evolution for dewott)

GoobieDoob said:
leecario said:
A fire/electric with levitate? Rotom h says hi
479-heat.gif

How about one that isn't considered Legendary.

There is nothing legendary about Rotom. Unless you have some different definition of what makes pokemon legendary than official sources and majority of the fans go by.
It's a one-off Pokemon, but so are Lapras and Sudowoodo in GS, or Snorlax in Kanto (except that one at least has almost high enough stats). I'd even call Unown a legendary before considering Rotom.
It has formes, but so have Castform, Burmy, Cherrim, Darmanitan and Sawsbuck.

Back