Fire Emblem

I agree with Zennith, except marcus sucks (at least I cant make him any good), the only pre-promotes that I use is Pent and occasionally Karel. Make sure to stock up on weapons and magic whenever you get the chance! Also, take merlinus with you every level when you get him so that way you don't have to rely on just the weapons you have your units are holding.

Believe it or not, Marcus actually has pretty decent growths and final stats for a pre-promote. The idea is to not use him as much until other units begin to reach his level, and then start using him like a regular unit. Essentially the opposite of lolnino in a way.

hey, out of curiosity, have any of u beaten the lagduo ruins in FE sacred stones? it's been about a year since i got into a real session of playing and i wanna know how i should prepare for this, thanks

rappermi said:
hey, out of curiosity, have any of u beaten the lagduo ruins in FE sacred stones? it's been about a year since i got into a real session of playing and i wanna know how i should prepare for this, thanks

Yes, I have. ITS HARD.

The biggest problem is trying to avoid being surrounded. Thats what gets me killed most of the time. Then as you get farther into it, (5th floor +) there are lots of sniping attacks. Those Eye ball monsters....

I should warn you, the final floor, (20th) has only 1 type of monster. The Zombie Dragon's. There are 8 or 9 of them. They are all around you when you start.

Suggestions as how to beat this?
Well.....USe Falco Knights. They have high magic resistance meaning most of the time they will dodge long range magic attacks (petrify ect) or at least take little damage.

Bring lots of Silver Weapons and Killer Weapons.
Save Myrrah for the final floor.

Its a long area, just take it VERY slow. Let them come to you.

I'd just like to say I purchased Fire Emblem( one for me and my bro) Shadow Dragon for seven dollars on clearance at target.
Guys, he was talking about the Marth remake.
And obviously Hector is awesome. He's practically godly.
Myrrh actually sucks on Lagdou Ruins 10, probably because she will have the worst stats. If you recall, all her stats cap at 20 regardless of her other boosts (recall that Wretched Air ignores Defense), and although she 2HKOs the dragons, so can anyone else with a legendary weapon.

Oh yeah, and she's weak to arrows.

In regards to Lagdou Ruins 10, you need level 20 guys, maxed out stats, good support convos, and legendary weapons. Don't spread out, stay in one place. The zombies only move if you go within range (but the boss, fortunately, doesn't move at all), so if everyone stays in one place, you can pick them off one at a time. I recommend taking the top ones first and then slowly working your way down.

Innes and Saleh are probably the best characters, as Innes has EPIC DODGE HAX and can counter them quite handily. Saleh almost has as good of dodge hax. But of course, don't forget your support and weapons. The only extra character you should even consider using is Riev. All the other extras suck for this floor.

I got Lyon in that game. I know what I'm doing. (If you can exploit the Lagdou Ruins bug and get Demon Surge, that will be all the better for Riev.)

To work your way up I recommend you just use iron and steel weapons primarily, and have a killer one on hand just in case. Have Rennac at a high level also, so you can swipe all the treasure.

DNA said:
Guys, he was talking about the Marth remake.
And obviously Hector is awesome. He's practically godly.
Myrrh actually sucks on Lagdou Ruins 10, probably because she will have the worst stats. If you recall, all her stats cap at 20 regardless of her other boosts (recall that Wretched Air ignores Defense), and although she 2HKOs the dragons, so can anyone else with a legendary weapon.

Oh yeah, and she's weak to arrows.

In regards to Lagdou Ruins 10, you need level 20 guys, maxed out stats, good support convos, and legendary weapons. Don't spread out, stay in one place. The zombies only move if you go within range (but the boss, fortunately, doesn't move at all), so if everyone stays in one place, you can pick them off one at a time. I recommend taking the top ones first and then slowly working your way down.

Innes and Saleh are probably the best characters, as Innes has EPIC DODGE HAX and can counter them quite handily. Saleh almost has as good of dodge hax. But of course, don't forget your support and weapons. The only extra character you should even consider using is Riev. All the other extras suck for this floor.

I got Lyon in that game. I know what I'm doing. (If you can exploit the Lagdou Ruins bug and get Demon Surge, that will be all the better for Riev.)

To work your way up I recommend you just use iron and steel weapons primarily, and have a killer one on hand just in case. Have Rennac at a high level also, so you can swipe all the treasure.

Are you serious?
Salah sucks!

If you want a good sage, use Ewan. He is beast.

Isnt there a glitch you can do to restore the Dragon Stone?

Actually, Artur is a beast as a sage, and so is Lute. Have Artur S with Light magic and Lute S with Anima.

As for the Lagdou Ruins, I used Six characters to complete everything, and I had everyone spread out, in pairs of course.

Artur and Lute as one group
google and Garcia as another
Erika and Ephriam as my final group

These characters get amazing stats when at lvl 20, and they become strong enough to take anything on with the support.

google is ok.
But Garcia is just meh. Low accuracy and easily attacked twice. Very weak to long range attacks.

I love Amelia.
Lv 20 Paladin. She kicks butt!!!

All weaker units are better in the long run then stonger units.

Neimi is better then Innes as a Sniper cause you can train her to lv 20 archer first, then to lv 20 sniper. WHile as you get innes as a sniper already.

You need to use Amelia as a Super Recruit.

I know in the Lagdou Ruins I had 8 people, and I think it was Eirika+Ephraim as a pair (seriously, those two rock with A support), and two groups of three.

I use Ewan as a Druid. I considered using him, but there was one problem: His HP and Defense were virtually nonexistent (although his other stats were very high). Even a basic wight could deal 18+ damage to him, if he hit. (They didn't often, but what if they did? My entire FE career balanced on whether or not they could hit. If there was a risk of death, I was guaranteed to die. Unless it was Duessel, who magically dodges death when the opponent has 70+% accuracy.)

Artur was a good sage, Lute was horrible (at least for me). Only problem was their stats were unbalanced. And yes, before I went to the ruins I bought enough power-up items to max out several stats (at least 3) on EACH person. So yeah, Saleh had a bunch of maxed stats, as did everyone else. (Rausten secret shop ftw)

Neimi was ridiculous no matter what I did, so I never used her.

google is incredibly pro, no matter what you put his final class as. I think I used him a couple times in the ruins. His stat gains are INSANE!

there is a glitch to restore the Dragonstone but I forget exactly how you carry it out. I don't want to teel you because I am uncertain. All I know is it relates to the control-enemies glitch on Belenus Peak.

thanks for the responses everyone, can anyone explain the affinity and how it relates to the support bonuses, btw i don't need explanations of each character, just what to watch out for in the later stages of the lagduo ruins, the stage with poison being sprayed surprised me... haha thanks

Affinity? No idea.
Control enemy glitch? Just go to GameFAQs and look it up there.

The Affinity, depending on which two characters, determines the stat increase in supports. Different Affinities go together better than others. If you have RD, I would play that to find out exactly which ones go well together, because I believe the increases will be the same.

Back