Fire Emblem

Zenith

||||
No one who is usually in the chat plays that much Fire Emblem, and it makes me feel lonely when I am cursing the existence of Bolting or lamenting why you get characters like Tormod and Sigrun for so little time in Radiant Dawn. And while I'm at it, complaining that RD's story falls apart and is then lit on fire with the fourth part. It's all POLITICALINTRIGUEPOLITICALINTRIGUEPOLITICALINTRIGUE and then everyone turns to stone except conveniently the main characters and Amy. Oh, RD!

But yeah, does anyone else here play Fire Emblem?

Lol Interesting, i was playing FE:RD just this morning. But no you are no alone, FE is great. Although i myself am having a hard time getting Ranulf leveled where i am right now (Volug seems to be just as good though so i am looking forward to using him in endgame chapters again). Anyway to start a topic i think i will ask, What are you best units in Radiant Dawn?

I've played Radiant Dawn and the DS Fire Emblem. I like the series in general. Strategy games with that kind of story have always intrigued me, so of course I like the games.

dmaster out.

In RD, I usually used weird units (Tormod, Sigrun, Leonardo), so I don't really know which would be my best because I rarely use really good units.

The royal laguz are always amazing, though. Especially Nailah.

I used to play Fire Emblem. I had played both of the Advance versions, and had basically 100% Sacred Stones. I never got the opportunity to finish the other Fire Emblem, because the cartridge spontaneously erased itself a few times, wiping out all my hard work in a moment. That doesn't stop me from thinking it's the best of the Fire Emblems (that were released here, that is). I have never played Sword of Seals (FE6 Fuuin no Tsurugi), i.e. the game where Roy is from, but I probably should.

I played the DS Fire Emblem and thought it sucked. I only got about halfway through the plot because I ran out of patience. I wanted to get back into Fire Emblem after going off it, but it failed miserably.

I think Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is the game I replayed the most, like, ever (games with an actual story which take longer than an hour or 2 to beat, that is). Probably 5 or 6 times. Though I guess part of this is because it's an easy game to combine with other stuff or to ignore for a few minutes and come back to later. This makes it a perfect game to play during the holidays. Although I like most of the series (from what I've played of it), PoR and especially RD are by far the best to me because of the depth of the story as well as the battles somehow being more fun. More characters is always fun as well. RD having 40+ battles is awesome as well.

Yeah, i have played other Fire Emblem's but i stopped buying them because of the fact that were so many of the games were skipped by NOA. Anyway to answer my own question, my best character in RD would probably be either Mia or Rolf( well Rolf is on his way to being the best as i am not even to the end of Ike's chapters and he is only level 16 but he has been capping stats since 12). However my Nephenee is godly and from what i know i seriously don't think she can die. Like literally she is so good that even if she got mass-attacked that she would not go down. In fact i think i might list her stats and level in my next post or something.

i loved FE, my wii is broken as of right now, but my best unit in PoR was most likely Boyd, i loved his monster attack stat, in Rd, i would have to say that Nephenee was really good as well, great defense, i thought that the remake of the 1st, fire emblem, shadow dragon was horrible, i just couldn't stand it, sacred stones was my favorite though

Shadow Dragon was pretty fun, but honestly the first couple of FE games don't really hold up as well today and they didn't add enough to help with that.

My favorite in the series by far is FE7.

I played RD and from what i remember Haar was just best, but I liked playing and leveling the weaker characters for some reason

Haar is a goddang god.

Especially once you get an A-rank support with Jill. The two of them can just destroy everything.

I own Sacred Stones. I loved that game.
I have beaten it so many times.

If only I had a way to get Myrah's dragon stone back. (a new one)

It would make the Lagdough ruins much easier. Beating it all is REALLY hard.

The last floor has 9 Zombie Dragons.

yea, i just played sacred stones yesterday, and i forgot how much i like that game, but dang my colm is so weak

rappermi said:
yea, i just played sacred stones yesterday, and i forgot how much i like that game, but dang my colm is so weak

Yeah, he sucks bad...However, he can get really strong once he classes up.

Ive found that weaker units become stronger later on then units you get strong right away.

EX:
You get Saleh, the Sage. He is strong, yes.
But then you have Ewan. (He's awesome) He is only Lv 1. You can train him to Lv 20, then class him up to a Sage, and reach Lv 20 again.
By that point, he is a much more powerful sage then Saleh is.

Pre-promotes tend to suck, yeah. Pretty much a law at this point, though there are exceptions *coughcoughTitaniaisagodcough*. Hell, in the first game a character flat out says "Don't use Jeigan"! Jaigen. Jeygen. Jaygen. WHATEVER. Don't know much about Sacred Stones though, didn't really like it.

I really, really hate Bolting. CURSE YOU SONIAAAAAAA.

I want a GameCube/WII just for the new Fire Emblem games! lol

Marcia is so awesome. Love the pegasus knights.

in sacred stones, during my first playthrough, i somehow made my google GODLY, he would take out those phantom dragon things in those towers like nothing with a steel axe, he was a warrior, and i had fun just sending him up and watching the enemies try to attack him and fail, it was great

Well Marcia is fine but Jill is so beyond her. Even though Jill comes later than Marcia but her level is made for being able to defend herself on chapter 3 but you don't get her back till chapter 7 which costs her 4 levels(both ways. Plus her STR sucks.

LoneTyranitar said:
Well Marcia is fine but Jill is so beyond her. Even though Jill comes later than Marcia but her level is made for being able to defend herself on chapter 3 but you don't get her back till chapter 7 which costs her 4 levels(both ways. Plus her STR sucks.

Sure, but Dragon knights are suppose to be stronger. Pegasus knights are cool because of their magic resistance and Triangle Attack combo.

I have only played the one for the DS and loved it. Does anyone know when a knew one is coming out anytime soon.

BTW i am looking for a Good RPG DS game ones that I have beat
Shadow dragon
Hourglass
Spirit tracks
inside story
Scrible nots
and I am playing CLash of heros
Any Ideas?

T

Back