Final 2 EX Crystal Guardians booster pack artwork revealed

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
This is probably news that everyone knows by know, but since WPM hasn't put it on the main page, i thought I would post it again in case nobody knows.
The 4 Pokémon featured on the booster packs will be...
Jirachi
Blaziken
Charizard
Delcatty (I knew it!!!)
I saw a poster at my local Target depicting them, and just thought everyone should know. The Charizard is a back view of it swooping down, and Delcatty's pose is very similar to that on the EX card.
If someone could provide an image of the packs, that would be real great.

RE: Final 2 EX Crystal Guardians booster pack artwork revelaed

Yeah, I remember surfing on the web for info on Crystal Guardians when I saw pics of the packs. Those were the four Pokemon alright.

Sorry, but I kinda forgot the website:(
I'll go search around.
Anyways, I might get in trouble if I link the images.
The mods might not like it.

CGad_original.jpg

kinda hard to see in the cornerish part, but you can see it nonetheless.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 was a big help, however, here's the link to(Japanese) pictures of Kyogre EX, Groudon EX, and a Delta Sp. Charizard, all out of Crystal Guardians.

http://www.pokecorner.com/PRECrystalGuardian.htm

RE:  Final 2 EX Crystal Guardians booster pack artwork revealed

CastformCloud said:
Arcanine 274 was a big help, however, here's the link to(Japanese) pictures of Kyogre EX, Groudon EX, and a Delta Sp. Charizard, all out of Crystal Guardians.

http://www.pokecorner.com/PRECrystalGuardian.htm
Oh, wow, I've never seen THOSE before. [/sarcasm]

Sersiously, those have been posted, along with other things, on the main page under Miracle Crystal. There is nothing new there.

However, sounds good. Notice how they pick the popular pokemon for packs? lol.

So we have Jirachi, a legendary, blaziken and charizard, fully evolved starters, and uhh, Delcatty.ahem. The packs look pretty cool though!

Remember how I said the Jirachi pack looked tacky? Turns out it's the worst of the bunch. The Delcatty pack is alright, and the other two are awesome, even if Charizard's overrated to hell and back.

Does it say an ex holo in every booster?Cos that would terminate the happiness and excitement I get when I get an ex.

Ah no. Pokemon isnt that generous. When they say 1 holographic per pack they mean reverse holo cards. It isnt a guaranteed Ex, * or normal Holo...

Hm, we also see an english translation of Blaziken ex for the first time.... Looks like "Overheat" has been turned into "Burn Away".

Back