• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

fighting.dek need help with regionals

Nicor123

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon (13):

groudon ex
terrakion ex
2 terrakion nvi
3 cubone DRX
2 marowak DRX
2 stunfisk DRX
2 mewtwo ex

trainer (34):

2 level ball
4 catcher
1 random receiver
1 super rod
4 switch
4 ultra ball
1 tool scrapper
4 bianca
4 juniper
4 N
2 cheren
3 rocky helmet

energy (13):

9 fighting
4 DCE

pls only contstructive critisim, i have nothing of the new set so, dont bother to suggest :/
the tourney uses single elimination, so 1 match u win or lose , next opponent.
i'm expecting to see alot of eels and darkrai so im teching against that (weakness)
also marrowak's is a tech, its firts att doenst let the defending pokemon retreat and since most darkrai decks dont play switch ....
what u guys think?

I think the deck looks pretty solid, most rayeels dont run to many switch either, so you can probably stall fairly well, only tiny downside is marowark is stage one, not to bad but with its attack that should be ok, if you have any room for a 2-2 line of garbador DRX that could help too.

you would have to find room for equip items too, maybe slim down the supporter line a tiny bit and maybe take out stunfisk, the donkability is good but garbador can seriously help late game if they ultra ball foder their tool scrapper. its all preference i guess.

Nicor123 said:
pokemon (13):

groudon ex
terrakion ex
2 terrakion nvi
3 cubone DRX
2 marowak DRX
2 stunfisk DRX
2 mewtwo ex

trainer (34):

2 level ball
4 catcher
1 random receiver
1 super rod
4 switch
4 ultra ball
1 tool scrapper
4 bianca
4 juniper
4 N
2 cheren
3 rocky helmet

energy (13):

9 fighting
4 DCE

pls only contstructive critisim, i have nothing of the new set so, dont bother to suggest :/
i'm expecting to see alot of eels and darkrai so im teching against that (weakness)
also marrowak's is a tech, its firts att doenst let the defending pokemon retreat and since most darkrai decks dont play switch ...
what u guys think?

what regionals are you going to...? lol...

it was the regionals in atwerp (belgium)
i was 21 out of 50, made 2 major missplays otherwise i was top 8 but i learned alot playing my deck :)

RegiReal said:
I think the deck looks pretty solid, most rayeels dont run to many switch either, so you can probably stall fairly well, only tiny downside is marowark is stage one, not to bad but with its attack that should be ok, if you have any room for a 2-2 line of garbador DRX that could help too.

you would have to find room for equip items too, maybe slim down the supporter line a tiny bit and maybe take out stunfisk, the donkability is good but garbador can seriously help late game if they ultra ball foder their tool scrapper. its all preference i guess.

rayeels runs 4 switch. its a staple.

Nicor123 said:
pokemon (13):

groudon ex
terrakion ex
2 terrakion nvi
3 cubone DRX
2 marowak DRX
2 stunfisk DRX
2 mewtwo ex

trainer (34):

2 level ball
4 catcher
1 random receiver
1 super rod
4 switch
4 ultra ball
1 tool scrapper
4 bianca
4 juniper
4 N
2 cheren
3 rocky helmet

energy (13):

9 fighting
4 DCE

also marrowak's is a tech, its firts att doenst let the defending pokemon retreat and since most darkrai decks dont play switch ...
what u guys think?

i can see that you have been all around the web with this list, so I am going to help you once again (I hope) :)

I will be giving changes for BC set as well:
- the whole Marowak line (5 cards in total so far)
- Groudon (how many do you have? i assume 1) (6 cards in total so far)
-2 Stunfisk (Landorus is in town) (7 cards in total so far)
-2 level ball (no need for it with these changes) (9 cards in total so far)
-3 rocky helmet (exp share) (12 cards in total so far)

this is what i would add:

+3 Landorus EX this is a beast! 170 HP and 2x30 for 1 energy, amazing! (11 spots remaining)
+3 exp share this is truly needed in this deck since you will need at least 2 energies to hit your opponent with mewtwo and terrakion(8 spots remaining)
+3 energy switch, beast card all in all, it lets you reattach your energies and beat your opponents by surprise (5 spots remaining)
+3 Landorus gives you more energies and can hit hard from turn 2 on darkrai's and eels. I know this seems weird since you have the normal version but trust me! it works.

Consider this, and try it out, ONLY use it if it fits your personal play style. Hope I helped

koji said:
RegiReal said:

Oh im sorry. xD i meant darkrai variants.

Baby_BI said:
Nicor123 said:
pokemon (13):

groudon ex
terrakion ex
2 terrakion nvi
3 cubone DRX
2 marowak DRX
2 stunfisk DRX
2 mewtwo ex

trainer (34):

2 level ball
4 catcher
1 random receiver
1 super rod
4 switch
4 ultra ball
1 tool scrapper
4 bianca
4 juniper
4 N
2 cheren
3 rocky helmet

energy (13):

9 fighting
4 DCE

what u guys think?

i can see that you have been all around the web with this list, so I am going to help you once again (I hope) :)

+3 Landorus EX this is a beast! 170 HP and 2x30 for 1 energy, amazing! (11 spots remaining)
+3 exp share this is truly needed in this deck since you will need at least 2 energies to hit your opponent with mewtwo and terrakion(8 spots remaining)
+3 energy switch, beast card all in all, it lets you reattach your energies and beat your opponents by surprise (5 spots remaining)
+3 Landorus gives you more energies and can hit hard from turn 2 on darkrai's and eels. I know this seems weird since you have the normal version but trust me! it works.

Consider this, and try it out, ONLY use it if it fits your personal play style. Hope I helped

he has no landorous EX. :/

RegiReal said:
koji said:

Oh im sorry. xD i meant darkrai variants.

Baby_BI said:

he has no landorous EX. :/

Terrible sorry that I missed the first line! :p
then I would get hands on a few of them, just 2, 3 of them is the best but i know how hard they are to get hands on (even tho i got 3 in 2,5 displays LOL)

Play Stunfisk until you get your hands on a few Landorus then :)

Baby_BI said:
Play Stunfisk until you get your hands on a few Landorus then :)

stunfisk is a viable substitute, only 20 less damage. and your opponent doesnt get 2 prizes for a ko

Back