BW/BW2 Fifth gen stat evaluation (Updating with 'Dream World' Abilities + moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you exclude Miruhoggu on purpose because it doesn't have good stats? :p

Poor Miruhoggu...is what I would say if it wasn't giving me that creepy look. :/

Sorry I kinda forgot about Miruhoggu, and I didn't notice the Solid Rock ability on the Turtle. I'll update with those later. (Currently playing White)

With so much potential and a great movepool (Butterfly Dance, Fire Dance, Bug Buzz, Gale), Urgamoth better turn out amazing.

This is quite the list, Mew. Job well done.

One question though, is the little evaluation of Tsunbear good or bad? :p It was kinda hard to tell if you were calling it worse or better than Ursaring.

i think overall this Gen's pokemon have some potential

Also i like the fact there is most usable pokemon and only a few pokemon that were complete grabage

Though i have to say i don't think the toad is gonna be that bad in UU as i think its ability inflicts posion by using physcial attacks and being hit by physical attacks. Or thats what i am getting from reading its effect

really dont understand how ppl can say some of these starters will be ou. Enboar isnt that useful to make it in ou. dont go screaming "but his attack stat and move pool blahblahblah"
His defenses are average and speed poor, which makes him fodder considering how offensive the upcoming metagame is. Honestly cant see choice scarf saving him either. the snake is an average subseeder, thats it. And the walrotter is just blah. Also saying a pokemon isnt ou material isnt an insult, so dont get all up in arms about it.
that aside, im shocked to see the chandeliear getting shadowtag as a dream world ability. I mean good god now you cant escape the thing.
btw any one know what denchura's dreamworld ability is? Really hoping for motor drive. Considering he has an electric move that is the exact opposite of gyro ball.

@DeathSDelano

Bah, figures. Btw are you getting t dreamworld ability info from serebii or what? Dont suppose i could trouble you for a link?

@DeathSDelano

Thanks I appreciate.
Seems like the upcoming metagame is going to be heavily weather based. Really glad to see that stealth rock is a whole lot rarer in this upcoming gen. Probably wont see it near as often as we used to. Btw has anyone confirmed whether or not we will be able to breed Pokémon for dreamworld abilities?

Not that we know of yet.

by Weather base you mean Sandstorm XD because that weather got the bigger end of the stick. And that and also heavy sweeper base as there are only a few walls and barely any Sp. Walls

Though i would not be suprised to see Gigaiasu in the upcoming meta especially on Sandstorm teams

and i think the fossil turtle soon have some spotlight this gen or at least in UU

yeah, sandstorm certainly did get the bigger end of the stick, also figured we'd be seeing more weatherbased gameplay outside of ubers considering politoed and ninetails have thier new respective dreamworld abilites. (I can see them going to ou solely for this. Certainly not uber like some ppl seem to be screaming.)
but yes sandstorm teams got very scary with this gen. And am i seeing this right? Salamence with encourage? Gyarados with Earthquake spiral? They were scary enough, good lord. Does salamence have access to outrage this gen?

And yes i hope fossil turtle will make OU but that might be a stretch, . If UU He definetly will go on my UU team.

i don't see outrage on salamence's list but that could change maybe

but it does get Draco meteor and dragon tail is gonna end up annoying

but really this gen i really don't see many bad pokemon(Stat wise)

except a few but way less than all the other gens imo

agreed. Even the gimmick pokemon arent as awful as i'd thought they'd be. btw i take back about what i said about tsutajja's final evo being an average subseeder. If his dreamworld ability works how its suppose to then he can possibly be a beast with leafstorm.

Jaroda(Tsutaaja's final evo) with his dream world ability isn't bad. Emboar(Pokabu's final evolution) isn't Infernape but it's not horrible. If they gave him better defenses then he would be great. Although him dreamworld ability tied in with head smash seems pretty good. Daikenki(Mijumaru's final evo) is meh. Good attacker and okay speed. These starter's aren't the craziest but they're not horrible. I am still choosing Emboar though as he looks amazing lol.

Jaroda used leaf storm!....on dw zebolt. Plus special attack for jaroda and plus attack/sp attack for zebolt.

actually kind of excited for Jaroda now. Feel sorry for the tsutajja you get from the proffessor. He'll be ditched very quickly lol.

Also Breloom with technician??!?! Glad to see my favorite 3rd gen pokemon getting even more scarier.

Its like scizor except mach punch got a whole lot scarier. Only thing that would even come close is no guard dynamic punch but even that doesnt compare.
Gyrados with overrconfidence? Great now all it needs is aqua jet so it can join ubers. Weather got a huge upgrade.
vaporeon hydration with politoed drizzle.
If these arent the UU/OU versions of a new raindance team, kyogre has some competiton/great help.
All i want is a grass version of earthquake so jaroda can spam stat raises. Wuv u dw.

Its like scizor except mach punch got a whole lot scarier. Only thing that would even come close is no guard dynamic punch but even that doesnt compare.
Gyrados with overrconfidence? Great now all it needs is aqua jet so it can join ubers. Weather got a huge upgrade.
vaporeon hydration with politoed drizzle.
If these arent the UU/OU versions of a new raindance team, kyogre has some competiton/great help.
All i want is a grass version of earthquake so jaroda can spam stat raises. Wuv u dw.

A lot of 5th gen Pokemon may not be fast enough, but that is where the trick room strategy come in I think :D

The pseudo legendary, the dark/dragon hydra/king gidorah thing looks cool and its stats are unique for the pseudo legendary group because unlike other pseudo legendaries who have very high attack/special attack or both but are unbalanced in other stats. Sazando on the other hand has an almost perfect stat distribution for a pseudo legendary, high attack and special attack, high HP (higher than metagross), high def and special def(higher than salamence) and high speed (faster than tyranitar, metagross and dragonite). Can Sazando take on Garchomp the king of pseudo legendaries? Well on a stat point of view, Garchomp may still have the upper hand, higher HP, higher speed and higher attack, its special def may be its downfall as Sazando's highest stat is special attack. Ultimately though I still think Garchomp is the king of pseudo legendaries because of the speed advantage, I am not talking about what items they are holding, moves, nature, EVs etc, I am just talking about base stats.

The two version legendaries are cool, yeah they do not have at least 100 speed but I am pretty sure they will find their uses, especially Zekrom as physical ubers are few and it would fit right in.

sazando will completely overpower it. Resistance to psychic and ground moves (no garchomp eq spamming), better spread stats, a move diverse/stronger movepool it can actually use. The special attack can make it qa special sweeper easily, or a mixed, with the stats to keep it alive. The bug weakness is almost unheard of, dragon is beaten, and ice does 1/2 as much as it would to other dragons. Movesets are really powerful and make use of its stats. We got dark and dragon pulse which is great stab. Filler can be charge beam for setup, flamethrower or surf for sunny/rainy teams. Garchomp, salamence, and dragonite have met their new king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back