• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

FF08 trades with Promo Darkrai, Mewtwo, FAs, FA, Meta, W: Darkrai and Mewtwo Pack art

RE: MAJOR UPDATE; H: ,SP engine, ERL tops EX. W. Drag off, Gengar and mew prime!

@decmaster: the only one I have thats drawn by Koike is Lapras ex from EX ruby and sapphire. I can trade for Jirachi (RR-7) and a RH candy. feel free to counter, I can add. thanks.

@adrian: I'm intrested in your KGL Top, Mesprit LA, and 3X rare candy RH. LMK if we can make a deal.

RE: MAJOR UPDATE; H: ,SP engine, ERL tops EX. W. Drag off, Gengar and mew prime!

I'm not interested in making you add, I'm only interested in making the deal more worthwhile (because, I want to make it worthwhile for the postage, time, etc.). I'm interested in the French Drapion Lv.X and the Japanese Torterra Lv.X, now that I think about it. Sorry to make you CML again...

@dec. no prob, i always like to check lists :D would you consider this trade:

My:
Lapras ex
Torterra lv X (Jap, but not mint. has crease across the picture and a small one on top)
Drapoin lv X (french)
your:
Jirachi RR
1X rare candy RH

Could you maybe provide a picture of the Torterra Lv.X? I may not want it because of its condition...
And are you sure? You wouldn't want anything else (It doesn't seem fair, but maybe because of the language...)? But yes, I am considering that trade.

do you just want to do lapras and drapion x for 1 RH candy and Jirachi then? i dont value my cards too much because lapras is not legal and Drapion isnt eng. i'll throw in Torterra X for free. LMK.

I'm still new to this, so I presume LMK doesn't refer to PM.
That trade sounds great. And by the way, do have any throw in wants? Because I love to throw in. And, do you have a favorite Pokemon? (You'll see why)

RE: MAJOR UPDATE; H: Luxray X ,SP engine, ERL tops EX. W. Drag off, Gengar and mew prime!

Interested in your:
1x Scyther ex
Pikachu RR Secret Set
2x Espeon UD

CML, thanks!

RE: MAJOR UPDATE; H: Luxray X ,SP engine, ERL tops EX. W. Drag off, Gengar and mew prime!

I have a lot of your wants:

Mew Prime
Machamp Prime
Siczor Prime
3 Seekers

I really need your:

Luxray GL Lv.X
And if you have any DCE and Palkia Gs, I need them too. :D

@hikiko: didnt see anything. not unless u trade for RDL and BTS :D

@pinkerton: Can i add something to trade for your Alph 4?

@tech: do you happen to have any of my RH wants? i dont have any DCE and palkia G. sry.

I don't... Sorry. :(

The two other things I really like from the set are you dcl top and your Charizard reprint set

CML for any combination of these things:
3X Cyrus Conspiracy
5X Poketurn
3X energy Gain
3X SP radar
4X power Spray

I also have the Triumphant Alph. I really really need the Luxray GL X soon. :D

Interested in your Dialga G X and Luxray GL X, CML if you want.

I like your Flygon RR, Unown Q, and DCL. the only thing I have on ur wants is Scizor Prime, CML if we can make a deal

@pinkteron: would you do red dos, 1-1-1 charizard reprint line and dcl top for a mew prime?, or 1-1-1 charizard line for alph 4?

@tech: can you make me an offer?

@lordy jones: do you have any collector, dce, belt and candy in RH?

@Dtag: I'm most intrested in, regigigas DP40 , machamp prime, scizor prime, Jirachi RR. i'm not sure if I want to trade luxray X for those however. so make an offer please :D

@raptor: would you trade jiracha LA and scizor prime for unown Q and flygon RR?

@fantasy_freak08

I would, but what can I do to get DCL?

Back