February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

Brian Kent

Aspiring Trainer
This is great! Thanks so much for the post! Been really excited for the pre-releases coming up and was wondering what the promos are going to be! The heads up is definitely appreciated!

TJKamper

Aspiring Trainer
Charizard and nidoqueen may be the best to get competetively for the pre release. Although Jirachi and Zapdos will be great in decks, they may not be as competitive in the actual pre release tournaments. Either way whoever pulls pikachu and zekrom gx at the pre release will win lol.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
My prediction for my experience at the prerelease:
I will go wanting a jirachi.
I will get the nidoqueen.
I will say screw this and then build a good deck.
I will do good and get lots of prize packs.
I will get nothing from the packs.
The person next to me will pull a super awesome great card (of greatness).
I will be sad.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Awwww yes! All these promos are great choices! While Nidoqueen is the least preferred she can still be in some rogue decks, while the others are either excellent rogue choices (Charizard) or have been extremely meta-relevant in Japan (Jirachi / Zapdos). Only makes me want to come to pre-release even more.

Alex Leblanc

Aspiring Trainer
Omg these are crazy good promos to be honest, 2 are meta, 2 are rogue, and one is Charizard. they will all set you back some money ro pick up though...

Brian Kent

Aspiring Trainer
They only showed the staff promos so they didn't open a prerelease box
Probably the pokemons pre evolutions and a random set out of 3 or 4 random sets of predetermined cards
Good eye! I totally missed that. So that begs the question are the Staff Promos different than the Pre-Release Promos from the Evo-Packs?