February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

Pokefam

300 something/400
Do NOT buy these binders! I had one and all my cards fell out in my backpack and got all messed up. None the less, Those designs look epic!

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Ah, this means that Silvally gets the ever-important Water Memory to counter Blacephalon GX and Memory Box might be decent again. Now awaiting Steel Memory...

...I don’t suppose we’ll be getting that truckload of beautiful Shiny Pokémon Secret Rares within our portion of Japan’s GX Ultra Shiny?
No room in the set. Unless we get 100+ SRs which I doubt. Probably in a subset or promo box (the set also likely won't have the Cynthia or Guzma FA :()

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Do NOT buy these binders! I had one and all my cards fell out in my backpack and got all messed up. None the less, Those designs look epic!
That’s just a rare defect that you experienced . I’ve seen more of these binders work than fail.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
2 damage counters < 2 energy. They got that balance totally screwed up. Pokémon Communication is gonna be busted in Zoroark GX.

theophile

Aspiring Trainer
Does this mean Pokemon Communication (BW99) will be legal again? The wording of the cards is slightly different ("put it into your deck" vs. "put ou on top of your deck") but the effect is the same because you shuffle your deck at the end anyway.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Does this mean Pokemon Communication (BW99) will be legal again? The wording of the cards is slightly different ("put it into your deck" vs. "put ou on top of your deck") but the effect is the same because you shuffle your deck at the end anyway.
It and the HGSS print are both legal

Gwen

Aspiring Trainer
So if there are 6 tag team GXs and 6 regular GXs, what is the 6th regular GX? So far we only know of Ampharos, Incineroar, Hoopa, Cobalion, and Lycanroc I think. Is the 6th the full art/hyper rare Zekrom GX? Or is it the Odds Mr. Mime GX or Alolan Marowak GX?