Pokemon Favourite city in pokemon games??

Alazzakazam

War Games Elite #1
I was just wondering what anyones favorite city onpokemons games is??? it can be from any game i really don't mind!!!thanks just leave a reply here!!

Well I likethe Blackthorn City cause it composes of Dragon pokemon...
and Pewter City,I like it's layout and Designation of Items and Routes...

Mauville because its the centre of the hoen map and it has the breeding centre and its a good location for training and battling and hatchin eggs xD

I like Goldenrod City, it's right next to the breeding center and it has a long stretch of path that you can ride up and down to hatch your eggs faster.

Yeah I like both Mauville and Goldenrod too. They both seem to have a conviently long stretch of land for hatching eggs faster.

I like blackthorn because of the dragon cave at the back (dratini line is one of my faves). I also like New bark town because I used to think the music was cute. Goldenrod is also a fave with me.

Like RosGOz said, Mauville is my favorite because of all the conveniences in it including breeding, lots of trainers, gambling, contests (Well that's in Vertreturf (or something like that) town, but it's only a 4 second bike ride away), and a long strech of land/ cycling road to hatch eggs fast.

Cinnabar. <33333333333333333333333333

It's an Island. It has the fire gym. It has Blaine. It has the glitch. It wins.

Arcanine out.

I know I said my favourites were goldenrod and blackthorn. But if I was actually going to choose one to live in it would be the one with the treehouses. I think it would be fun!

You talking about Fortree City, b-s?

Hmm... I really like Blackthorn city's layout in Gold, so, yeah. Blackthorn it is.

Back