Pokemon Favorite Pokemon Ability

My favorite abilities are Poison Heal, Drought, Drizzle and Sand Stream. I love dem weather-based teams :D And Poison Heal is just perfect when I use my Gliscor as a tank.

My favorite ability is Wonder Guard, because if I use an action replay and make my Spiritomb/Sableye have it then their invincible.

Bumpity bump bump

I love Drizzle, swift swim, torrent, water absorb, storm drain, dry skin, and hydration.
I love Snow Warning, snow cloak and ice body

I just love the abilities that relate to and help water, ice and water benefiting Pokémon.

Aside that, I love Trace, Regenerator and Natural Cure

I love No Guard. I don't like low accuracy on moves, having a sure hit is just perfect for me.

I also like Abilities that give immunities to other types: Flash Fire; Volt Absorb; Motor Drive; Sap Sipper; Water Absorb; Levitate; Dry Skin etc. They are especially useful when you have to switch Pokémon out of battle; the right ability can nullify the opponent's move.

Slow Start

Klutz is actually a good ability. My friend used a klutz golurk against my other friend (I was watching the screen), and it had a toxic orb. The other guy's rotom tricked the toxic orb onto itself, and actually lost because golurk spammed Subsitute (Iron ball got tricked onto golurk.)

Back