• Misty

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • May

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Hikari

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Misty of course! she's my favourite because she likes water Pokemon and so do I.

I like may because she has a wide variety of pokemon such as grass flying normal water and fire via misty only has water and ice types so I choose may over misty because she has better pokemon and they are pretty strong too.:)

xxashxx said:
I choose may over misty because she has better pokemon and they are pretty strong too.:)
You're saying you'd rather choose a Pokemon like Skitty, Combusken, or Eevee over Gyarados, Politoed, or Dewgong?

Yeah, May has way better Pokemon.

[ChanseyMaster]

i come from england and in england the new epidodes aren't in it so i don't know who hikari is ?

Hikari is the girl who accompanies Ash in his adventures of the Shinoh Region. She currently has a Pochama and a Mimimoru... I think.

Dudeman1993 said:
i tie Hikari and May.... but chose Hikari because of Pochama... and her skirt.

Not another one who likes Hikari because of her skirt.

Misty. She has the most personality, she has cool pokemon (politoad, togitic, and psyduck), she's been around for two sesons (you get to see more about her and her pokemon), and she's clasic.

I choose Misty because in May two years ago i lost my dog and best friend within two weeks of each other. So I hate May.

GO MISTY!

i_love_xd001 said:
Misty. She has the most personality, she has cool pokemon (politoad, togitic, and psyduck), she's been around for two sesons (you get to see more about her and her pokemon), and she's clasic.

Oh please, all Politoed does is clap.Also, didn't she release Togetic already? I think that was when the guy with 2 Ninjasks and 1 Shedinja appeared.But Psyduck is coooooool-I'll give you that.

Back