• Misty

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • May

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Hikari

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup she did release togetic and psyduck is okay but it can't swim and I do like her politoed because it has good attacks like water gun. I like her pokemon but she has too many water pokemon.:)

water pokemon trainers do tend to have many water pokemon and any way i like may because she has an eevee and they evolve into umbreon and umbreon pwns n00bs and she also tried to catch an arcanine which pwn noobs which are different then n00bs

thank you LuCaRiO11 for saying what i was going to say and its just a cartoon i have a real girl freind and i said what i said just to say it so i dont sound like a femnist

exactly me too i have a gf but that doesnt mean i cant look at other girls sexually whether they be real or animated its only natural for guys to do that stuff

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
Hikari i like her(short skirt):p
but that just me

You are sick.

Instead of directly saying that, you could say something nicer, or indirectly get to that point. The post may be considered as borderline spam too.

I rather like Misty, and not just because she likes water pokemon and so do I, lol. I think that she's just an awesome character in general, and I love her voice. Most voice actors are alright, but her voice fits her character so well :D Plus, she's been around since the beginning and back when I was in 6th grade....wow, 8 years ago, she was my favorite character <3 Other than the awesometastic womanizing Brock, of course :D

Alot of you pepole are mad at me for saying that Blastoise King is sick and Blastoise King said that it's okay cuz Hikari is A cartoon well Blastoise King I have A question for you. Would it be okay if you could see her well you know or would it still just be A cartoon?

Bonsly... I'm with you 100%. BUT, we men.... or children, are going through the stage of turning into a man. That means we may have some emotional type of stage where we just might WANT to see Hikari or May or Lucy or Misty or Jessie(I hope not) or Daisy or Violet or Ash's mom(NOOO! You've gone insane!), but really, Blastoise King, please try not to mention that here. I really want this place to be clean and safe. And Bonsly.... that would be just wrong to see Hikari...unless your sibling or friend slaps a picture of it on your face and THAT'S when you can't help it. But I still agree. Just answer the question without getting to that stuff. Well, you can say she's hot, just like what I said about Misty in a swimsuit, so I can't take that back!!:D

Bonsly said:
Alot of you pepole are mad at me for saying that Blastoise King is sick and Blastoise King said that it's okay cuz Hikari is A cartoon well Blastoise King I have A question for you. Would it be okay if you could see her well you know or would it still just be A cartoon?

Well, the last thing I want to start is a flame war here. But just try to be careful of what you say about other members next time, as they all react differently. Thanks. :)

I'm just going to step in here for a second....

*A_A leaps into crowd of people*

Alright. I'm only going to say it once. Keep the sensitive talk down to a minimum, and I mean a BARE minimum. You remember the Misty/May thread? That got moved for a reason, and we're figuring out exactly what to do at this point, so if I were you guys I'd keep it cool and clean. This isn't a hentai board so let's not turn it into a hentai topic. We're keeping a close eye on this thread too.

...and I vote Misty.

can i say something that thing about Hikari short skirt
was a joke the main reason i like her was her charecter
she does not know what she is doning cant battle
and has a hard time catching pokemon but never
give up that i why i like her not raelly for the
short skirt

Back