Favorite Episode

My fav Episode is Episode 38:Eletric Soldier Porygon

Ash and co. are with Porygon in cyper space, missles get fired at them from Team Rocket. Then, Pikachu blast the missles with Thunderbolt causing a flashing of red and blue which put 800 japanese kids in the hospital with epileptic seizures. My mom's uncle record the show in Japan when he was there for me to watch and I watched it with no sound(cause it was in Japnese) and I didn't get a seizure. So I was like yah I not weird (was little at the time so I thought those Japanese peoples had problems) and I did something. My mom has me video taping me celebrating me not being wierd.
Wow! that was a lot I typed!

To me is all the Gym battles, Pokemon catching/evolving and leagues....

But i have to say mine was rapsody in Drew or the episode where grovyle evolves into sceptile( downloaded the episode)

I was quite dissapoited by that sceptile episode...cant use any power after evolved?not even one?and after he evolved he cant even befriend with meganium...

Rapsody in Drew was an good episode...
I like this episode, Battle Tower! Telepathy Battle!!.
Espeon was so cool...

i never saw the one with the sceptile. when did it happen, was it just last weekend cause i didn't see the 2nd episode???

Arcanine out.

I also like hot water battle from the johto series because that episode is funny.:)

RE:  Favorite Episode

Arcanine 274 said:
i never saw the one with the sceptile.  when did it happen, was it just last weekend cause i didn't see the 2nd episode???

Arcanine out.

My cuzz downloaded it for me. I think it was when grovyle had to fight a tropius.

On Cloud Arcanine is my new favorite, beating out Lt. Surge by a MILE! go Arcanine, everyone knows your awesome, and the little Growlithe puppies were freakin' sweet!

Arcanine out.

My favorite is the one where chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, and pikachu get lost. I can't remember the name, but it was really cool.

Back