Favorite blogs

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
People on Pokebeach probably have tumblrs.

Do you follow any blogs religiously? I know I do.

Kim Jong Un Looking at Things
It's the Supreme Leader looking at a bunch of stuff

Planet Houston
Our beloved TCG head runs a beautiful blog, too! What a well-rounded guy!

The Android's Closet
Run by Pike of Aspect of the Hare fame and her boyfriend Mister Adequate, this video game blog is funny, informative, well-written, etc. Updates have fallen off a bit as of late, but there are still one or two a week. The only blog that I care enough about to check outside of tumblr.

Reviews on Fire
Guys I do a blog and I review stuff and school is for squares but I fully intend to continue updating it;((

YEAH WHAT BLOGS DO YOU GUYS FOLLOW

I religiously follow
bansand.tumblr.com
3bay.tumblr.com
pizzzatime.tumblr.com
and hyperboleandahalf
no links because none of them are sfw but i highly recommend checkin 'em out if you're 45+
I LOVE YOU 6-DIMENSION
✌☹✌

awsnap

we got us some tumblr's up in here

www.forgotten-sunrise.tumblr.com dats me
www.hankgreenz.tumblr.com
www.thedarkshadowhunters.tumblr.com

Hyperbole and a Half, definitely. She hasn't updated in a million years (depression issues + book deal), but if you've never read it before, it's worth reading what she does have up. Especially the dog stories.

My favorite blog would have to be pizzzatime.tumblr.com. He's really cool and he manages to make even the generic tumblr theme look beautiful.
God-picked-my-nose.tumblr.com is my close friend Ezri's and I really love it. Another good'n is 1-800-ghost-dance.tumblr.com.
As far as non-tumblogs go, mine would have to be spiritomg.blogspot.com. He hasn't posted in a really long time though, but all his posts are golden.
No links for you. (all of these blogs are innapropriate.)

Back