I have many favorites, here's a few:

1.) Muse
2.) Disturbed
3.) Orange Range
4.) Journey
5.) Kansas
6.) Avenged Sevenfold
7.) UVERworld

Bullet for My Valentine, Billy Talent, Disturbed, Celldweller, Manowar, Lordi, Volbeat, In Flames, Breaking Benjamin, Soil, Soilwork, Die Ärzte, Metallica, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Enter Shikari, Silverstein, The Used, Sum41, Simple Plan, Slipknot, Avril Lavigne, 30 Seconds to Mars, Hoobastank, My Chemical Romance, Rihanna, Hammerfall, Guns N' Roses, Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, Escape The Fate, Him, Papa Roach

Any more?xD

Revised:

1. Modest Mouse
2. Franz Ferdinand
3. Kanye West
4. Gorillaz
5. Bob Marley
6. Damien Marley
7. Uhhh... Ziggy Marley
8. Eminem
9. Aqua (Barbie Girl People)
10. Loituma

1 led zeppelin
2 eagles
3 jimi hendrix
4 aerosmith
5 beatles
6 foreigner
7 the who
8 jimmy page and robert plant
9 paul mccartney
10 rolling stones

Since your title is not plural, my favorite band would be Paramore. The voice of Hayley Williams is amazing and you wouldn't think it can come out from a girl of her age. Also, the bassist and their drummer, has a connection which makes the beat and rhythm special, which is a must for all bands. I can't say anything about the guitarist, since it's just so-so.

Favorite Band: Bug Khan & The Plastic Jam (You may have heard one of their songs, "Made in 2 Minutes" on the videogame called, "Juiced" - it's a racing game for the second gen platforms)

~There is no one on this forum that has heard of this Rave "band"; if so, let me be struk by a flying ice cream truck...and live!~ ( Spongebob reference - you're never too old for that show! :p )

My favorite band now is SAY ANYTHING. I love their song, "I'd walk through hell". I fell in love with the band when that song was sang to me by my boyfriend in a karaoke bar..how sweet!! :p

Hawthorne Heights
An Cafe
Chiodos
A Skylit Drive
Mozart Season
Kobe/The Fallout Theory
Fall Out Boy (Only their first album :/)

Dr.Acula, Pierce the Veil, Dance Gavin Dance, Chiodos, The Devil Wears Prada, Norma Jean, and Lil Wayne.

1. Panic! at the disco
2. Fall out boy
3. Paramore
4. Say anything
5. Modest Mouse
6. Korn
7. Slipknot

1: Rise Against
2: Radiohead
3: Linkin Park
4: Paramore
5: Hey Monday
6: Coldplay
7: Blue Oyster Cult

Top 7. Er, the first 4 vary depending on the time of day :S

RE: Faviroute band

SotH said:
Panic at the Disco
Drist
Maximum the Hormone
Paramore
Hawthorne Heights

Shannon will edit this. =D

1. Escape the Fate
2. Panic at the Disco
3. Paramore
4. Hawthorn Heights
5. Forever the Sickest kids

RE: Faviroute band

Kronar said:
Demon Hunter, Haste the Day, Inhale Exhale, Stick to Your Guns, Living Sacrifice, Skillet, and DragonForce.

Along with those I've recently gotten into The Devil Wears Prada and Becoming the Archetype. With The Devil Wears Prada... don't ask, it's the name of the band. Yes, they're the same genre as the others.... shush. :(

I have a lot but what I have been listing to lately is: The Fray, Haste the Day, Panic at the Disco(Mostly second album),NeedtoBreathe, Underoath, Life House, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Devil Wears Prada, The Chariot, and Family Force Five.

I'm also listing to two up incoming bands: Tonight is Glory and Versus the Ocean.

Back