Favorite Band

1. Modest Mouse 2. Bob Marley 3. Crystal Castle 4. Daft Punk 5. Franz Ferdinand 6. The Who 7. KanYe West 9. Eiffel 65 10. Linkin Park

Secondhand Serenade ftw
Your Call is my favorite song atm <3

Also like Paramore, All-American Rejects, Relient K, Fall Out Boy, Boys Like Girls, some Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars, We The Kings, All Time Low, somewhat Cute is What We Aim For and New Found Glory.

Right now I have a couple:

Metallica <-- inspired me to start learning the guitar
Megadeth <-- Got to love their solos
Slayer <-- You can't not love their dual lead guitars
The Sword <-- Great original Doom/Stoner Metal Band
Whitechapel <-- 5 words.... You will never **** again
Heaven shall burn <-- Someday I'll make a band that sounds just like them, currently my favorite death metal band
and of course theres the classic Led Zepplin <-- Stairway to Heaven = Greatest song ever made

I like
1) Death Cab for Cutie- I like Your new Twin Sized Bed, Tiny Vessels, Crooked Teeth, What Sarah Said, and Title and Regisration.

2)The Postal Service- Suddenly Everything Has Changed.

3)All American Rejects- I like My Paper Heart and Mona Lisa.

4)Incubus- Anna Molly, Kiss to Send Us Off, and The Warmth are good songs. ^^

5)Fleming and John- I'm So Small and Sad, Sadder Day are their best songs.

6)Green Day- They're OK.

Soul Seeker said:
Bullet for My Valentine, Billy Talent, Disturbed, Celldweller, Manowar, Lordi, Volbeat, In Flames, Breaking Benjamin, Soil, Soilwork, Die Ärzte, Metallica, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Enter Shikari, Silverstein, The Used, Sum41, Simple Plan, Slipknot, Avril Lavigne, 30 Seconds to Mars, Hoobastank, My Chemical Romance, Rihanna, Hammerfall, Guns N' Roses, Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, Escape The Fate, Him, Papa Roach

Any more?xD

You're the only one on this thread who gets music related respect from me lol.

Pendulum, Noisia, SebastiAn, Dieselboy, Celldweller, Benny Benassi, Infected Mushroom, The Prodigy, Septher, Laibach...

Cmon people, evolve to a higher level of music. :p

esperante said:
Soul Seeker said:
Bullet for My Valentine, Billy Talent, Disturbed, Celldweller, Manowar, Lordi, Volbeat, In Flames, Breaking Benjamin, Soil, Soilwork, Die Ärzte, Metallica, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Enter Shikari, Silverstein, The Used, Sum41, Simple Plan, Slipknot, Avril Lavigne, 30 Seconds to Mars, Hoobastank, My Chemical Romance, Rihanna, Hammerfall, Guns N' Roses, Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, Escape The Fate, Him, Papa Roach

Any more?xD

You're the only one on this thread who gets music related respect from me lol.

Pendulum, Noisia, SebastiAn, Dieselboy, Celldweller, Benny Benassi, Infected Mushroom, The Prodigy, Septher, Laibach...

Cmon people, evolve to a higher level of music. :p
Pendulum are awsome!

I like lots of bands, if I started a list I'm not sure I'd know where to stop. I've been listening to a lot of Our Lady Peace lately. I love their song In Repair.

I give in... I suppose I'll list a few bands I like also: yellowcard, everclear, billy talent, the offspring, weezer, lostprophets, blink 182, hoobastank, green day, system of a down, taking back sunday, dashboard confessional, foo fighters...

1. Journey (don't stop believin, wheel in the sky, anyway you want it)
2. Iron Maiden (aces high, run to the hills, two minutes to midnight)
3. AC/DC (rock n roll train, back in black, highway to hell)
4. The Beatles (help!, here comes the sun, let it be)
5. Bon Jovi (wanted ead or alive, its my life, livin on a prayer)
6. Black Sabbath (war pigs, electric funeral, children of the grave)
7. Boston (one of the members lives next door to my friend. Wanna meet him soooo bad(more than a feeling, forelplay/lon time, rock and roll band)
8. Lynyrd Skynyrd (sweet home alabama, free bird, whats your name)
9. Led Zeppelin (stairway to heaven, kashmir, black dog)
10. Metallica (...and justice for all, nothing else matters, enter sandman)

Back