Favorite Band

I enjoy many different types of music. Mostly rock, classic rock, metal, death metal, melodic death metal, and symphonic death metal. Every once in awhile some random genres. I don't have a favorite band.. I enjoy to many.

Wow none even mentioned ModestMouse. Jeez what kindof people are you. Gorillaz Too. And can't forget about every Marley kid's band. Oh right and Franz Ferdinand. Basically give me some alt rock and i'll love it. Oh right and The Who.

@Bam seems that you like christian rock to(Relient k, Switchfoot etc,).
U2
Snow Patrol
Breaking Benjamin
INXS
Dredg

Wow.

1.) Journey
2.) Tie: Linkin Park, Secondhand Serenade (yes, Fall for You won me over...:p)
3.) All-American Rejects
4.) Random Songs here and there.

SMiLE.dk, Caramell, Bloom 06 (formerly Eiffel 65, remember Blue (Dah Ba Dee)?), and the people who worked on the soundtracks for Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. (I know it's weird, but yeah, those are my favorites.)

umm lets see 1 rise agients (some thing to die for) 2M&M (greatest rapper ever)3 OPM/cotton mouth kings 4slipknot 5 static x (get to the gone) 4 papa roach 5 green day (loved a LONG time) 6 t.i (you can have what ever you like) 7 smashing pumpkins 8offspring 9 system of a down (that most of it put im all ways on the hunt for new music so this list changes alot

Caramell
Paramore
T.M.Revolution
Maroon 5
Three days grace
Avenge seven fold
Tokio Hotel
All American Rejects

Dir en Grey
The GazettE
Gackt
Koda Kumi
High and Mighty Color
Namie Amuro
Utada Hikaru
BoA Kwon

<.<

My favorite is a bit obvious.. I don't really have a favorite list, since I enjoy all artists I listen to, but I do have a list of what I've been listening to lately:

1. Bob Marley
2. Miles Davis
3. Louis Armstrong

Back