Farewell, Noob Sandwich and Pokemonmike!

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
Hello PokeBeach! Just a small announcement:

Noob Sandwich and Pokemonmike, previously members of the Trade Council, have stepped down.

That is all.

Have a great day PokeBeach!

- Holy Star

LOL I was wondering how long it would take for you guys to give me the boot. I haven't done anything for months.

Just to let everyone know, I didn't step down.

Noob Sandwich said:
LOL I was wondering how long it would take for you guys to give me the boot. I haven't done anything for months.

Eh, until now your not being a detriment was an asset, so I was less inclined to point it out. Plus, most of them would have been seen as hippocritical if they called you out for a lack of activity.

Three cheers for your good manners. Hip hip, hu... nobody? Oh.

I will, however, offer applause to the unnamed individual who took the initiative to get it done.

vilebaseball said:
Noob Sandwich said:

Eh, until now your not being a detriment was an asset, so I was less inclined to point it out. Plus, most of them would have been seen as hippocritical if they called you out for a lack of activity.

I will, however, offer applause to the unnamed individual who took the initiative to get it done.

Do you try hard to be a [removed] or does it come naturally?

Goobye guys. You two were good TC members.... that was 4 months ago when you were active. x3 I'm not saying you're not good people, just not active TC members. :3

Noob Sandwich said:
vilebaseball said:
Noob Sandwich said:

Do you try hard to be a [removed] or does it come naturally?

Depends how tired I am. EDIT: :)

I actually never knew pokemonmike was on TC, or even pokebeach for that matter, just though he was on Pokegym -.-

Anyways bye you two

Ummm, this is awkward. Most of the time, I would say, "Hey, hope you stick around. You've done so much for the site, it must be one of your proudest achievements."

I guess that doesn't apply here AT ALL. Bye guys.

dmaster out.

Back