Finished Fancy Seeing You Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
If you can see this and you're not some pesky smod spying in, chances are you're a part of WWXV's Werewolf faction, the Keronians! I'll leave what you want to discuss in this forum and in what format entirely up to you. You can look at http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum-outskirts-of-town for how it was set up last game. all the wolf threads are in this forum now - pmj

My Afro is bigger than yours. And so is my brain :>

Hello Lucky Fire. My character is a bit OP. If you want information:
If I die I will revive.
I may inflict someone with a random condition.

Actually my role is kinda.....awesome. I can kill a player every night.
AND
My 2nd ability allows me to choose any person and the next who targets that person with an ability will be killed. Pretty nice :D Can only use once per game. At Night. And not on the same night I use my 1st ability.

Lucky, I just got a (partial) roleblocker ability. If the player that I used it on uses his/her primary ability, it will fail. Darn.

Eyup, RogueChomp is the nightkiller for you guys. If he dies, his first role will be transferred to someone else.

I guess we could kill Pride or Nengeni, since they claimed certain roles. I'm thinking that we go for Nengeni on Night One, then target Pride later.

I have a thirst for Seer blood.

Ok, sorry of double posting counts as bad in this thread also, I really am. Guys, watch Keeper of Night, I think that this is his first WW so be watching for Slip-Ups in case he has a good role.

We'll make a thread for each night to keep us organized. After we've established everyone's abilities, we can decide how best to play the game on a night-by-night basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back