Fake Card Blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, on the cards. There would be a space to upload images. Maybe you could draw your own card image.

maineleader said:
Yes, on the cards. There would be a space to upload images. Maybe you could draw your own card image.

You mean like Yu-Gi-Oh card maker? The quality on those is pretty bad, plus I don't think WPM can afford all that bandwidth.

The blanks in question are simply what it says on the tin - a Pokémon card without any text or pictures on it. They're for Photoshop users to add details themselves to make 'fake cards.'

Flame Claw said:
The blanks in question are simply what it says on the tin - a Pokémon card without any text or pictures on it. They're for Photoshop users to add details themselves to make 'fake cards.'

Exactly, why make a generator without your own artwork, that takes away the art and fun of it.

O.K. I'll let WPM take a break. I'll ask at a good time. Sorry about working you too hard, WPM.

I think seeing that WPM is taking his time, it also giving him the time and place to ensure that the links work properly before he puts them on the Internet. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing the blanks created by the legendary Fangking Omega, once they've been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back