Fake Card Blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
I'm sorry if this has came up before, but I know that a while The Fangking had sent some fake card blanks to be hosted on PokéBeach, and I was wondering if anyone knew any news on when they were to be available? I mean the newer Diamond and Pearl style blanks rather than the older EX-series blanks that still remain on the site's server.

Originally we were going to post just DP blanks, but Fangking wanted to do blanks for all of the series, so they'll all go up when he finishes them.

I would recommend that the DP ones go up as soon as possible as people are waiting for them moreso than any other styles, and by the time I get the other series done then LEGEND cards will be out and DP will seem outdated! I had no idea you were waiting for me to do the others before putting any up, sorry!

Fangking Omega said:
I would recommend that the DP ones go up as soon as possible as people are waiting for them moreso than any other styles, and by the time I get the other series done then LEGEND cards will be out and DP will seem outdated! I had no idea you were waiting for me to do the others before putting any up, sorry!

That looks bad. Could you put them up on any website Fangking? And anyway, I want to get the blanks now but in about 4-6 months (when DPPT blanks are released), I'll be trying to do LEGEND cards instead.

Guess there was a misunderstanding on my part. I'll put them up by the end of the week.

Okay, so when are these blanks coming out on the main site and where?

If they are out, someone point them out for me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Dont rush WPM guys! Look at that avy? You want THAT thing getting even more angry than it is? Yeah right...anyways lol, I am patiently waiting. Will they be put up in the same section as before, or will you make an entirely new page for them?

I'm not rushing, I'm just saying it'll be awesome to see ;D

Rushing is "WPM! GET THEM UP TODAY PLZ!!!"

I would agree. Fake card blanks are pretty cool. I love to make up pokemon and put them into cards.(For instance, Diamondix, the evolved form of Steelix.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back