Facebook login and avatar

eDizzle06

FIRE, FIRE!
Is there a way where I the forum doesn't instantly use my Facebook profile picture as my avatar every time I sign in? I'm sure I'm not horrendous looking, but I don't want strangers to see me. Thanks.

So wait, your avatar reverts to your Facebook profile avatar every time you log in? That's...bothersome.

I'll run this by the attention of our forum tweaker (King Arceus) and see what he can do. He should be able to do something/look into it, hopefully before he leaves for the weekend (it's Nationals weekend coming up).

Is there anything other than that to the problem, or is it just a revert at log in? Any details you can provide will help.

Just a revert on every login. If I was able to keep my account logged in automatically, this wouldn't be a problem, but I see no option of that.

eDizzle06 said:
Just a revert on every login. If I was able to keep my account logged in automatically, this wouldn't be a problem, but I see no option of that.

Is there a reason you can't login normally?

DNA said:
I'll run this by the attention of our forum tweaker (King Arceus) and see what he can do. He should be able to do something/look into it, hopefully before he leaves for the weekend (it's Nationals weekend coming up).

It'll probably have to wait because he's already in Indy.

dmaster out.

Familiar said:
eDizzle06 said:

Is there a reason you can't login normally?

There isn't. I chose to sign up using the Facebook login option to bypass typing in anything besides User Name during the registration process.

Hang tight for now. The staff has been alerted of your issue, and is taking the steps necessary for fixing the issue.

Back