Fun Expanded Joke Decks

I had a thought for Pyroar break off hand. Klefki would help by making pyroar immune to Megas as well as basics. . . I don't know how much traction. that would gain you.

I kind of like the idea of Snorlax FCL / Hypno BKP
Sure, it's no darkrai, but it doesn't need the rave party.
Both of those deck ideas sound pretty fun. I enjoy the Snorlax one myself, and have seen a YouTuber (DarkIntegralGaming) play a fun list for it. As for the Pyroar, I would do the Kelki idea, along with either glaceon ex or mew (Evo) as a backup attacker/tank/blocker.

Yes, trevgallade. You get me. Meowstic's shadow ear is a bit slow, but it also stacks and meowstic ex doesn't have to be active. Cacturne would KO a shedinja, but dugtrio would not.
I never pulled gyarados full retaliation unfortunately.
On stuff like M Glalie, i had a funny idea to wall with Wailord and accumulate damage, then Ninja Boy an outrage dragon could work as a surprise thing. Too bad you couldn't do that with M Glalie.

Yes, trevgallade. You get me. Meowstic's shadow ear is a bit slow, but it also stacks and meowstic ex doesn't have to be active. Cacturne would KO a shedinja, but dugtrio would not.
I never pulled gyarados full retaliation unfortunately.
On stuff like M Glalie, i had a funny idea to wall with Wailord and accumulate damage, then Ninja Boy an outrage dragon could work as a surprise thing. Too bad you couldn't do that with M Glalie.
Hmm.... Maybe you could play either a cacturne or dugtrio deck with Mega Glalie, and use Both Rainbow Energy and Team Magma's Secret Base to do extra damage to Mega Glalie.....

I don't think secret base is the stadium for that. Frozen city would work. I am not sure if it would do 40 damage if you attach a DCE to M Glalie it says when you attach an energy from your hand it does 20 damage. . .(since M Glalie is not a team plasma pokemon). But a rainbow would mean 30, 10 for the energy and 20 from frozen city, which actually works thematically with M Glalie. . .it being an ice pokemon. I wonder what a professor woukd say about dce and frozen city.

I don't think secret base is the stadium for that. Frozen city would work. I am not sure if it would do 40 damage if you attach a DCE to M Glalie it says when you attach an energy from your hand it does 20 damage. . .(since M Glalie is not a team plasma pokemon). But a rainbow would mean 30, 10 for the energy and 20 from frozen city, which actually works thematically with M Glalie. . .
Sorry, don't know as much about expanded stadiums, and wasn't thinking about expanded for glalie. Frozen city would work great with the deck

No reason to apologize, playah.
Btw, the only reason I thought of klefki for Pyroar was how boss pyroar was before phantom forces came out. Then all of a sudden megas had spirit links and M Manectric hit for 110 for the knockout on intimidating mane pyroar and basically single handedly sent it running back to the serengeti.

Thanks! I am glad there are other people willing to discuss bad decks. I hope this is fun for you all as well.

It is, unfortunately there are some missing pieces of a full playset of vileplume in my collection. As an aside, Archie might be one way to stack my deck with items and get vanilluxe into play

So I kind of have to abandon vileplume until I find 2 more copies, 2 simply seems too few, maybe with revitalizer and battle compressor it might be possible with 2 copies. I bet I could pull off revitalizer and a 3 2 2 line of plume. That might leave me a bit more space for things like Wally AZ and so on.

4-3 Noctowl
3-2-2 Plume
2 Shaymin
1 Seismitoad

4 level ball
4 ultra ball
3 battle compressor
4 revitalizer
3 AZ
3 Juniper
3 Tierno
2 Colress
1 Lysandre
1 Wally
1 Karen
1 Brigette
4 Forest of GP

4 DCE

That would leave 5 spots, perhaps 4 trainer's mail or 4 VS seeker to help turn 1 or a few basic energy?
Maybe a heavy ball.
Anyways, another 4 or 5 items would make the probability of each card being an item in my hand be 1 in 3 as opposed to 1 in 4 as it stands. If cards in hand are around 6 that's only 40 damage from my end.
Hmm.
What do you think? Should I try something else until I can get more gloom and plume?

My other plan is
3-3 DuoBlade
2-2 Ariados
2 Victini victory star
1 Celebi promo
1 jirachi EX

1 karen
4 juniper
4 N
1 colress
1 Lysandre
4 hypno laser
2 sparkling robe
4 level ball
2 pkemon communication
2 evosoda
1 Special charge

4 DCE
4 grass energy

That has 8 spots maybe 4 Puzzle 4 seeker or 4 mail 4 seeker. Doesn't seem like it woukd be able to dig for those DCE very well though. 4 uktra ball 2 shaymin 1 AZ
and cut a draw supporter or 2 for 3 seekers maybe. Then I could drop jirachi, although it has a handy synergy with level ball which would have to be a 4 count for consistency. 4 Juniper could suck with so many stage 1s. Forgive my rambling musings. Maybe drop ariados altogether for hex in case of trev or vileplume or virizion and a shadow triad or two so I can reuse the lasers.
Ooh so wanna try this any way to make room for Nictowl BREAK?

I built a Lilligant/Vistini fun deck recently , maybe it can fit the subiect .The deck list is :

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Victini NVI 98
* 4 Petilil BKP 7
* 4 Lilligant EPO 14
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 38

* 2 Super Rod DRV 20
* 4 Professor Juniper PLF 116
* 4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 1 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 162
* 3 N FAC 105
* 2 Enhanced Hammer PRC 162
* 1 Startling Megaphone FLF 97
* 3 Virbank City Gym PLS 126
* 4 Level Ball AOR 76
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 1 Teammates PRC 160
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 1 Brigette BKT 161
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 2 Lysandre FLF 104
* 3 Muscle Band XY 121

##Energy - 8

* 2 Double Colorless Energy HS 103
* 6 Grass Energy CL 88

Total Cards - 60

The main idea is to use Lilligant's Bemusing Aroma attack . It has a 75% chance to make your opponent paralyzed and poisoned if you have a Victini on your bench .Not a strong deck , but just fun to play .

Looks cool! I love how the victory star ability makes some otherwise desperately bad cards. . . 25 percent better??
I want to pursue a Gyarados deck, thinking 4 talonflame and ancient trait gyarados, maybe one mr. Mime. Team magmas secret base is a bit expensive but every other card is nice and cheap. Between Karen, brock's grit and so on I like it's chances. Something like 4 dive ball and 4 level ball would make it pretty reliable, I wonder. . . Maybe a bunch rescue scarfs for the karps in cases when they are all wiped out that could work and gyarados can still have a bursting balloon or muscle band. I thought splash energy might work to get my karps back.

Back