Ex Sahara Seeker

Gono RemixI

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, this is my idea and my set:D

Cards in Set:
Coming Soon!!!!:)

New Rules:
Mirage Energy
Mirage Energy is a new type energy, it works like special energy card, so you can´t have more then 4 Mirage Energies in your deck, it has a new icon, it is teal colored.

Mirage Type and Mirage Pokemon
It is a new type of Pokemon, it can be only Mirage Pokemon with Mirage types, it has special energies. Every Mirage Pokemon is basic Pokemon, it´s like a shiny, it can be Mirage Charizard, but it´s still basic. On every Mirage Pokemon don´t work special conditions and all effects of all trainers, it doesn´t have weakness and resistance and it can´t reatreat. If your oppenents attack has got any effect (for example: Switch your Pokemon with your benched Pokemon), only attack effects work on him, but if oppenents effect have for example to paralyze or make another special condition, it doesn´t work on him, because he can´t be effected by a special condition.
If Mirage pokemon gets Knock Out, your oppenent takes one prize.
Oh and you can´t put a Mirage Pokemon unless Mirage Stadium is in play.

Mirage Stadiums
You can´t play any Mirage Pokemon unless Mirage Stadium is in play, it works like a stadium. If you have any Mirage Pokemon in play and you have any Mirage Stadium, and your oppenent discard the Mirage Stadium, all Mirage Pokemon that were in play are discarded, but that doesn´t count as Knock Out, so noone takes a prize:)

Examples:
Mirage Mew 80HP (M)
Mirage Pokemon: Mirage Pokemon can´t be played uless you have any Mirage Stadium Card, Mirage Pokemon can´t retreat
Pokebody: Mirage Body
Mirage Mew can´t be effected by a special condition

(M) Fake Sense 10

(M)(C) Mirage Revenge
If your opponent has only 2 or 1 Prize card left, this attack does 40 damage to all of your opponent´s benched Pokemon.

Weakness:

Resistance:

Oooo, nice. I'd like to help, but I'm already working on my own one... Maybe I'll help when I finished on mine..

Hows this:
Mirage Tyranitar 110HP (Mirage)
Mirage rampage(Mirage)(Normal)(Dark) 60
If Mirage Tyranitar is the your only pokemon in play, Mirage Tyranitar does 20 damage to itself
Mirage Sandstorm(Mirage)(Mirage)(Fighting)(Fighting) 90
Flip a coin, if heads, This attack does 10 damage to all of your opponents benched pokemon(Dont apply weakness or resistance) if tails, Mirage Tyranitar does 10 damage to itself
Weakness:
Resistance:

megametang said:
Hows this:
Mirage Tyranitar 112HP (M)
Mirage rampage(M)(N)(D) 60
If Mirage Tyranitar is the your only pokemon in play, Mirage Tyranitar does 20 damage to itself
Mirage Sandstorm(M)(M)(FG)(FG) 90
Flip a coin, if heads, This attack does 10 damage to all of your opponents benched pokemon(Dont apply weakness or resistance) if tails, Mirage Tyranitar is parylyzed
Weakness: (W)
Resistance:

It´s broken, 112HP is impossible and didn´t you read that Mirage Pokemon can´t be effected by a special condition???
+ Mirage Pokeom don´t have Weakness.....
And what´s FG energy???

Anyway, thanks, try better next time please

I need a blanker, he will make cards pictures, anyone want help????

howz this?
specialenergy.jpg

Sounds like an awesome set.

Mirage Vaporeon (M) HP: 60

Poke-Power: Mirage Play
If Mirage Vaporeon is Knocked Out by an opponent's Poke-Power or Poke-Body effect, then put 2 damage counters on all of your opponent's Benched Pokemon, if any.

(M)(M)(W) Mirage Torrent 60
Flip a coin. If tails, Mirage Vaporeon does 10 damage to itself.

I will do more later. ;)

How about this:

Mirage KingdraEX 120HP (M+W)

(N)(M)(M)(W) Mirage whirlpool 30
your opponets defending pokemon cant retreat during your opponent's next turn

(W)(W)(M)(M)(N)(N) Mirage Tsunami 100
Mirage KindraEX is not effected by any attacks by your opponents next turn

Erm, thought I'd do sommore now.

Mirage Umbreon (M) HP: 60

Poke-Power: Mirage Moon
As long as Mirage Umbreon has any Darkness Energy attached to it, your opponent's Defending Pokemon can't use any Poke-Power's or Poke-Bodies.

(M)(DRK) Lunar Radiance
Flip a coin. If heads, put 3 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokemon. If tails, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused and Paralyzed. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

-------------

Mirage Espeon (M) HP: 60

(P) Psychic Search
Search your deck for a (M) energy card, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(M)(P) Mirage Psychic 30
You may move one (M) energy to one of your Benched Pokemon. If you do, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

-------------

Mirage Flareon (M) HP: 60

Poke-Body: Mirage Flare
Once per turn, (before your attack) you may put a damage counter on Mirage Flareon. If you do, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

(M)(R)(R) Mirage Combustion 70
Discard all (R) energy attached to Mirage Flareon.

---------------

Mirage Jolteon (M) HP: 50

Poke-Power: Mirage Comeback
Once per turn, (before your attack) if Mirage Jolteon is one of your Benched Pokemon, you may switch it with your Active Pokemon.

(M) Mirage Calling
Search your deck for a (L) energy card, show it to your opponent, and add it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(M)(L)(L)(L) Mirage Thundershow
Discard all energy attached to Mirage Jolteon. This attack does 70 damage to the Defending Pokemon, 20 damage to each Benched Pokemon, and 30 damage to Mirage Jolteon. Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Please tell me how you like the Eeveelutions. :)

I’ve got a few for you:

Charizard ex (mirage-type) HP 200

Pokébody: Mirage Body
Mirage Charizard ex can´t be effected by a special condition

PokéPower: Energy Burn: All energies attached to Charizard ex now provide one fire energy or one mirage energy, but only one at a time.

PokéPower: Ultimate Tri-Attack: If you play Charizard ex when any Nidoking, Nidoking ex, Furret, or Furret ex is already in play, choose one of your opponents benched Pokémon. This Pokémon is knocked out, and you may choose up to two prizes.

(M)(M)(M)(Fire)(Fire)(Fire)Mirage Blast Burn 200
Does damage to both defending Pokémon, if more than one. Flip a coin. If heads, do 20 damage to each of your opponents benched Pokémon. If tails, the defending Pokémon is now Burned, and the Burn does damage between each turn. If this attack knocks out the defending Pokémon, and you get tails, the new active Pokémon is Burned, with the same effects. Discard any four energies attached to Charizard ex.

Nidoking ex (mirage-type) HP 150

Mirage Nidoking ex can´t be effected by a special condition

PokéPower: Universal Poison: If any damage is done to any of your Pokémon, active or benched, both defending Pokémon are now poisoned.

PokéPower: Ultimate Tri-Attack: If you play Nidoking ex when any Charizard, Charizard ex, Furret, or Furret ex is already in play, choose one of your opponents benched Pokémon. This Pokémon is knocked out, and you may choose up to two prizes.

(M)(Fighting) Mirage Focus Energy
On your next turn, Nidoking ex’s Mirage Earthquake does an additional 50 damage to the active Pokémon, and an additional 10 damage to the benched Pokémon.

(M)(M)(F)(F)Mirage Earthquake 50
Does damage to both defending Pokémon, if more than one. Does 10 damage to your opponents benched Pokémon (don’t apply resistance for benched Pokémon)

Furret ex (mirage-type) HP 190

Mirage Furret ex can´t be effected by a special condition

PokéPower: Leftovers: between each turn, take two damage counters off of Furret ex

PokéPower: Ultimate Tri-Attack: If you play Furret ex when any Charizard, Charizard ex, Nidoking, or Nidoking ex is already in play, choose one of your opponents benched Pokémon. This Pokémon is knocked out, and you may choose up to two prizes.

(M)(M)(N) Call for Mirage Family
Search your deck for up to one Charizard ex (M), one Nidoking ex (M), and two Mirage energies and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

(M)(M)(M)(N) Mirage Hyper Beam 100
Flip a coin, if heads, discard up to three energies off of any of your opponents Pokémon in any way you like. If tails, discard three energies off of Furret ex. Furret can’t attack on your next turn.

CCloud, the eeveelutions are awesome!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
MPM, thanks a lot too
Metametang, thanks too
but I don´t like the Mirage energy blank, it must be like evry energy, but with teal colour, the symbol must have teal colour and in the middle of its must be a square, can someone do it, please??

Anyway, here is one more card:
Mirage Mewtwo 80HP

Pokebody: Mirage Body
Mirage Mewtwo can´t be effected by a special condition

(M)(C) Shuffle Minds  20
This attack can´t be used if your opponent don´t have benched Pokemon. Face up one of your prize card, if it is a trainer card, switch the Defending Pokemon with one of your opponents benched Pokemon,
if it is any other type of card, Mirage Mewtwo can´t use Shuffle Minds attack next turn

(M)(M)(C)(C) Psytouch   70

Weakness:

Resistance:

Mirage Lugia ex(M) 160HP

Poke-BODY Mirage Wind - Each turn that Mirage Lugia ex is your Active Pokemon, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon.

(M)(M)(C)Mirage Psycho Blast 100
You may put 1 damage counter on Mirage Lugia ex. If you do, put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon.

(M)(M)(M)(C)(C)Mirage Aeroblast 200
Either put 5 damage counters on Mirage Lugia ex or discard 5 Energy Cards from Mirage Lugia ex

WK - none
RS - none

Hey Gono? Any evo line you want me to do? Right now, I'll help myself to Metagross ex line...

Mirage Beldum (M) HP: 50

(M) Mirage Irongrip 10

-----

Mirage Metang (M) HP: 70

(ST)(C) Iron Swing 50-
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack's base damage is 20.

(M)(M)(C) Mirage Tackle 50

-----

Mirage Metagross ex (M) HP: 150

Poke-Power: Mirage Defense
Once per turn, when Mirage Metagross ex is being attacked, you may cut that attack's base damage by half (rounded down to the nearest 10) and negate Weakness. This power can't be used if Mirage Metagross ex is affected by a Special Condition.

(ST)(M)(C) Mirage Steel Tackle 70
Mirage Metagross ex does 10 damage to itself.

(ST)(ST)(ST)(ST)(C) Steel Overrun
Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 70 damage to that Pokemon. After this attack, discard two (ST) Energy attached to this card. Then, flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Weak: (R)(F)
Res: (G)
RC: (C)(C)(C)(C)

Thanks Mewthree and CCloud, I hope you will help me with my ste, will you??

To: CCloud,
Thanks so much, can you make me Mirage Grumpig and a Mirage Rayquaza???

Metagross-A basic with 150 HP? Whoah.

Mirage Lanturn
HP: 70
Type: Mirage
Mirage Rule: Mirage Pokemon are unaffected by Special Conditions and special effects of opponent's attacks. Mirage Pokemon can only be played if 'Mirage Stadium' is in play. If 'Mirage Stadium' is in play and is discarded, discard all Mirage Pokemon on your side of the field. If this would mean you would have no Pokemon in play, don't discard your Active Pokemon.

C Lightning Tackle 10
Flip a coin. If heads, discard one energy attached to the defending Pokemon. If tails, discard all energy from Mirage Lanturn.

TCC Headbutt 30

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: 1

Pokemaniac, I totally forgot that each of these are basic...okay, forget I ever did Beldum and Metang, and Metagross's HP will be 120 now.

Can I Make 1?

Mirage Feraligatr 90 HP(Mirage)/(Water)

Mirage Rule: Mirage Pokemon are unaffected by Special Conditions and special effects of opponent's attacks. Mirage Pokemon can only be played if 'Mirage Stadium' is in play. If 'Mirage Stadium' is in play and is discarded, discard all Mirage Pokemon on your side of the field. If this would mean you would have no Pokemon in play, don't discard your Active Pokemon.

(Poke-Power): Mirage Oasis
Once during your turn before you attack,you may remove 1 damage counter from all your Mirage Pokemon in play. If you have any non-Mirage Pokemon put 1 damage counter on them. You cannot use more than 1 Mirage Oasis Poke-Power per turn. This Power cannot be used if Mirage Feraligatr is affected by a Special Condition.

(Mirage)(Water)(Water) Mirage Whirlpool 40+
If The Defending Pokemon is a Mirage Pokemon this attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage.

Weakness:N/a
Resistence:N/a
Retreat Cost:2

Good cards Rick and PokeManiac and thanks you for reading Mirage Pokemon rules :)

Mirage Jumpluff 60HP (M)

Mirage Pokemon Rules: Mirage Pokemon are unaffected by Special Conditions and special effects of opponent's attacks. Mirage Pokemon can only be played if 'Mirage Stadium' is in play. If 'Mirage Stadium' is in play and is discarded, discard all Mirage Pokemon on your side of the field. If this would mean you would have no Pokemon in play, don't discard your Active Pokemon. (Thanks for writing them clearly, Pokemaniac)

Pokebody: Self-SOS
If any Mirage Stadium card is discarded, put Mirage Jumpluff and all energies attached to it to your hand, search your deck for another (Mirage)
Type Pokemon and put it to the Active Place. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(M)(M) Lime-Blue Pluff 30
The Defending Pokemon is confused.
(G)(C)(C)  Super Jump-Fly
Put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokemon. Then flip two coins, if both heads, put 5 damage counters on two opponent´s benched Pokemon, if one heads, the Defending Pokemon is confused, if both tails Mirage Jumpluff does 40 to itself

Weakness:
Resistance:

Back