EX POWER KEEPERS

Yes. Cradily has the same power as meganium d, and does 50+auto posion+no retreat for the opponet for a grass and 2 colorless.....This set is excellent....

So its...
Evo helper,
[G] [C] [C] *insert name here* 50
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. The Defending Pokémon can't retreat till the end of your opponent's Next turn.

Ivysaurous said:
The Raichu isnt bad if you put Low Pressure System in, and have NRG root,  you get 100 HP... The Mightyena is nice, can do...what is it, like 110 if you get 4 darks and the stadium, still, pretty good cards once you find a combo

And the combo is in here
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10910

A little annoying that Shaman wasn't reprinted, but at least we get gardevoir and Delcatty back! I've got my prerelease latter today, so guess what I want. Now, I just need to think of a main attacker...

While I'm not terribly impressed with the set (all the best cards are reprints) it will definately have an effect on the Metagame. I don't see any of the Ex's having decks based around them like we have had recently, but some of them will be Viable techs in other currnet decks. There is a definate anti Castform start feeling from this set though. Stephen's Advice/Copycat and Mawhile can cripple an opponent's Delta Draw start while you benefit from their setup. And Delcatty, Magneton, and Gardevoir all help with drawing cards or setting up. The new stadiums are ok, but no more than that. Finally, the set seems very reliant on flipping, which is a drawback as far as I'm concerned.

Darkwalker-The Ex's may have some decks based around them, like Salamance Ex or Flygon Ex, but the others are reduced to techs or worse, just plain bad (Claydol Ex, I'm looking at you here). As for the rest, your right, the set is anti-castform, which should help balance the format, but Shaman or Admin could have done that as well. Delcatty and Magneton will definatly go into some of the current decks, but I'm not sure which ones. as for the flip reliance, it isn't all bad, because we do get some good cards that rely flips (Flygon Ex).

It is more or less like this:

Flygon ex - 150 HP - Colorless

Poke-Body: Psychic Reflector

If Flygon ex is damaged by an opponent's attack, you may discard up to 4 cards from your hand. If you do, any damage doen to Flygon ex is reduced by 10 for each card you discarded

(C)(C)(C) - Slashing Strike - 70
Flip a coin. If tails, flygon ex can't use Slashing Strike during your next turn.

Weakness: (C)
Resistance: (L)/(Fighting)
Retreat: Free

Rayquaza ex said:
*crying* why WHY EX: PK DISAPOINTED ME.....WHY
Because you don't have enouh intelligence to see Salamence ex is an AMAZING card.
(Not to mention the Eeveeloution *'s people have been drooling over for a year are FINALLY available.)

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Rayquaza ex said:
Because you don't have enouh intelligence to see Salamence ex is an AMAZING card.
(Not to mention the Eeveeloution *'s people have been drooling over for a year are FINALLY available.)

exept eeveelutions*, still Sally ex suckz(sorry if this hurts anyone)...

I Dont Like EX : PK

Bcoz of the Art work it looks like very very Simple cards i am thinking when other EX set will come :/ :\

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Rayquaza ex said:

Do you think Emerald is a good set just because it has Scott and Battle Frontier?

Back