EX POWER KEEPERS

Ivysaurous

Sick of n00bs
As we all know, the first Power Keepers Pre-Releases happen this Saturday and Sunday.

How excited are you guys for this pre-release and how much do you think it will effect your deck?

I'm looking forward to this set with great antisipation. You can add the pre-evos to all of those evos to your list and the other 2 eeveelution *s. I'm really looking forward to the new walrein (want to crack open walrein ex some time this season) and dusclops.

I'm hoping to use that new Metagross EX somehow :D And the Aggron (as a tech for my current deck) and the Blaziken (cause I already have 2 of the old ones :p).

I think the Phoebe's Stadium will give an advantage to my Psychic deck & i hope the other ex's will be good as the one in EX Dragon Frontiers...

Mmmm, I can smell the taste of Power Keepers!

Ooops, sorry, I was eating something...
My pre-release is this Saturday!! Yeah!!
Can't wait, especially when I don't even know the cards!!

-_-''
Yeah I know!
But only 10 cards! (12 if you count the Vaporeon and Flareon*)
So there's another 108-10=98 Cards we don't know!
Wait, 98-6=92 Because of the energies.

I will 100% Play Metagross Ex. Maybe Just Swarm With Queen though. And i am VERYexcited about my Pre-Release. Because we Get More Things Now! (Exept the 8 Boosters, POP i think and a Badge and PreCard). Maybe Deck Boxes. I mist them already. (lol, after 1 Set not having it =})

I can't wait either, my Pre-Release is Sunday...:(
O well, still excited, I already have some ideas with the Pichu and Raichu (I love the Pichu, can search for Evolved and basic electric pokemon!!!) - Can you use candy on baby Pokemon??

Ivysaurous said:
I can't wait either, my Pre-Release is Sunday...:(
O well, still excited, I already have some ideas with the Pichu and Raichu (I love the Pichu, can search for Evolved and basic electric pokemon!!!) - Can you use candy on baby Pokemon??

no you cant...the card doesnt state "evolves from...." on basic pokemon

TylerM said:
I'm greatly disappointed with this set

I agree

I dont know why people is talking about how good is blaziken... doesnt dragonite d do the same and even better, I dont care if they say that they'll combo it with delcatty, it is still slow... if only they reprinted rayquaza ex DR.

You can play around the skarmory easily, only 3 damage counters (that cant KO the defending, and they are NOT cumulative), ugh -.- ...

Shiftry? I am going to be very happy when my opponent ends up copying my castform's delta draw, lol.

I can see most archetypes still surviving.

But, I cant wait to see claydol ex, salamence ex and flygon ex, please dont dissapoint me!

I think that the Claydol ex is going to be sweet. I wonder what kind of attacks / powers / body it's going to have.

Back