EX Legend Maker [Official Topic]

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Meh, as a casual collector, I'm just really happy that the set isn't as large in size as they typically are (I miss the pre-Expedition days, when the sets weren't even made of more than 80 cards sometimes...), and that there's a Wobbuffet.
Also great is the fact the pre-con decks actually look like they're composed of -good- cards, as opposed to whoever the heck they fancy would make a nice theme sort of a collection. However, since I don't like Golem at all, I might only just buy the Gengar deck and leave it at that. ..And if it has a Wobbuffet, I'd save time from having to buy booster packs!!

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
RE:  EX Legend Maker [Official Topic]

ArrEmmDee said:
Meh, as a casual collector, I'm just really happy that the set isn't as large in size as they typically are (I miss the pre-Expedition days, when the sets weren't even made of more than 80 cards sometimes...), and that there's a Wobbuffet.
Also great is the fact the pre-con decks actually look like they're composed of -good- cards, as opposed to whoever the heck they fancy would make a nice theme sort of a collection. However, since I don't like Golem at all, I might only just buy the Gengar deck and leave it at that. ..And if it has a Wobbuffet, I'd save time from having to buy booster packs!!
Hm, certain interesting deck ideas come to mind.

masterryanx: Calafornia, you say? You're closer to Worlds! :D

masterryanx

N
RE:   EX Legend Maker [Official Topic]

Holy Star said:
ArrEmmDee said:
Hm, certain interesting deck ideas come to mind.

masterryanx: Calafornia, you say?  You're closer to Worlds!  :D

Not all that close. San Diego was too far for me this past summer. And Anaheim is about 4 hours from where I live, I still will be going this summer though... :D

Holy Star

Well, it's a whole lot closer than St. Louis! :D

Does anyone see any use in the Pokemon* from this set?

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Actually, most Pokemon* are pretty useless and unplayable. They are only valuable with cool artworks, that's all. The most playable Pokemon*'s are the ones from DS i guess. Metagross* would have it much tougher than Groudon* and that would have it tougher than Kyogre* which, imo, is the most playable Pokemon* ever.

Holy Star

You'd think it would be Rayquaza* though, since that could actually see some play in ZRE.

Well, and then there's Registeel*, which I WILL find a deck that uses it someday, I am inexplicably attached to that card.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Ah, i forgot all about Rayquaza*... Well, yeh it is more useful than Groudon and Metagross. The combo with it is nice but hard to pull off though. I still think Kyogre* is the most playable. It has so many combos with other water types, it can discard search for water energy and do 60 damage with a possible chance of stalling the opponent (even though it's a huge 5 energy attack)...

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You

Water Pokémon Master said:
React Energy is in the spoilers.

Provides [C] energy.

Any other effects. Like, is it a Special Energy Card or anything like that?

Help is much appreciated
Lionheart

Secretsmeargle

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya

I dont think it has any special effect like heal energy or warp energy or whatever, but there are certain pokemon who have moves/pokepowers/bodies that say ïf a react energy is attached then ... blah blah blah" .. so it kinda adds special stuff to certain pokemon, I guess..

~Secretsmeargle

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Yah Secretsmeargle is right. React energy plainly provides [C] energy with no other effects. When it is attached to certain pokemon, their power/body or attacks have added effects when it is attached to them.

Flaming_Spinach

I'm  better than you
RE:   EX Legend Maker [Official Topic]

Lionheart said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
React Energy is in the spoilers.

Provides [C] energy.

Any other effects. Like, is it a Special Energy Card or anything like that?

Help is much appreciated
Lionheart

The spoilers:
http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/jpnsets/eidolonforest.txt

Read them.  Don't just ask people to tell you what individual cards say.

Mjadex123

Be patient kid, the scans will show up on the site after Feb 4th - more likely on 5th so... im sure that WPM dont have any exams around that weekend but i donno so please be patient.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan

ArrEmmDee said:
Well, Jungle 64
Fossil 62
TR 82 (I know that it's slightly more than 80 but just add it in)
Neo Rev 64
Neo Disc 75
Southern isl 18