EX Ion Chain (110 completely original cards!) EDIT: List decided!

RE: EX Ion Chain (110 completely original cards!)

here goes:[align=center]

Gengar i 110 HP [P]
Evolves from Haunter i

Poke'Power: Ionic Bond
Gengar i has a copy of all attacks from all Pokemon with
i on its name. Gengar i still have to pay for its Energy
Cost. This power can't be used if Gengar i is affected
by a Special Condition.

[P][C] Eerie Laughter 30
Flip a coin, if heads, and
if you have an Ion energy
on your Discard Pile, choose
1 of them and put it in
your hands.

[P][P][C] Unpleasant Dream 50
If the Defending Pokemon is
Asleep, this attack does 30
more damage. If not, the
Defending Pokemon is now
Asleep.

Weakness: [D]
Resistance: [F] - 30
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Abhorsen edit: Don't edit out mod edits, I take screenshots of every single thing I edit as evidence against this. Repeating again, don't do long spaces. Also don't reply with 1 word answers like you did 2 posts below. Read the Rules and because you've been notified of that now the next time you do it will result in a warning also.

I like the originality of pokemon "i", and like most "special" pokemon, it's effect is a disadvantage. So basically these new pokemon are immune to most special energys, but maybe you could make them a bit stronger than regular pokemon.

Finishing what I started.

Paras - 50 HP - G

C - Cut - 10

GC - Slow Drain - 20
Remove 1 damage counter from Paras. At the end of your opponent's next turn, remove 1 damage counter from Paras.

WK: R / RS: None / RC: CC

Parasect i - 90 HP - G

Poké-Body: Effect Spore
As long as Parasect i is your Active Pokémon and would be damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Parasect i is Knocked Out), flip a coin. If heads, the Attacking Pokémon is now Poisoned; if tails, the attacking Pokémon is now Asleep.

GC - Siphon - 40
Count the number of Special Conditions affecting the Defending Pokémon and remove twice that many damage counters from Parasect i.

GGC - Drastic Claw - 60+
If the Defending Pokémon is Pokémon i, this attack does 60 damage plus 40 more damage.

Bulbasaur - 50 HP - G

C - Growth
Attach a [G] Energy from your hand to Bulbasaur.

G - Poison Tackle - 10
You may discard a [G] Energy attached to Bulbasaur. If you do, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

WK: R / RS: W-30 / RC: C

Ivysaur - 70 HP - G

GC - Vine Whip - 30

GGC - Poisonpowder - 40
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

WK: R / RS: W-30 / RC: C

Venusaur i - 130 HP - G

Poké-Power: Ion Curse
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Venusaur i is your Active Pokémon, you may put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon i. This power can't be used if Venusaur i is affected by a Special Condition.

GGCC - Crippling Blow - 40+
Does 40 damage plus 10 more damage times the number of your opponent's Pokémon in play. If your opponent has 3 or less Pokémon in play, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused and Poisoned.

WK: R / RS: W-30 / RC: CCC

Done. Also:

Ion Chain Researchers
Supporter Rule

Search your deck for 1 Pokemon i and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

EDIT:

Radiant Stone

Attach Radiant Stone to one of your Pokemon (excluding Pokemon ex and Pokemon i) that does not have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

Ignore damage done to the Pokemon Radiant Stone is attached to by (D) Pokemon. The turn after the Pokemon Radiant Stone is attached to is attacked by a (D) Pokemon, discard Radiant Stone.

EDIT 2: Removed Silver Zangoose's reserves.
EDIT 3: The Fakers from Hell list has been established.

EDIT 4: The List will be going to Ion Beam, too.

Okeydokes. Here's a taster....
Beedrill ex
160 HP
[G] type
Poké-Body: Toxic Payback
If Beedrill ex is your active pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack, the attcking Pokémon is now poisoned, and put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on it between turns.
[G][C] Agility 40
Flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Beedrill ex.
[G][G][C][C] Venom Bulidup 70
If Beedrill ex is knocked out during your opponent's next turn, the defending Pokémon is now paralyzed, burned, and poisoned, and this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's benched Pokémon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokémon)
Weakness: [R][L]
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:

Here's another one....
Camerupt ex
130 HP
[F] type
Poké-Body: Field Control
You opponent must discard any 3 cards from his or her hand in order to play a stadium card.
[R][C] Magma Bomb 30
The defending Pokémon is now burned. Place 4 damage counters instead of 2 on it between turns.
[F][F][C] Dense Tackle 60
During your opponent's next turn, Camerupt ex can't be affected by any special conditions.
Weakness: [W]
Resistance -30: [L]
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Can you please reserve Numel, the Beedrill ex evo line, and the Dragonite ex evo line for me? I'll work on those later.

Hey, can you reserve me some Stage 2's and evo lines? I want Flygon and Charizard lines.

Oh, and me doing Blissey lines would be sweet.

Ruins Site a - Stadium

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

Any damage done by attacks from Pokémon i (both yours and your opponent's) is not affected by Weakness.

Swablu - 50 HP - C

C - Shower
If the Attacking Pokémon is Pokémon-ex, this attack does nothing. Remove all damage counters from Swablu.

CC - Cotton Wings - 20x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

WK: L / RS: F-30 / RC: C

Altaria ex - 110 HP - C

Poké-Body: Neutralizing Shield
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Altaria ex by your opponent's Pokémon i.

CC - Shrill Cry - 40
The Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

CCC - Mist Attack
Put 6 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon. If this attack would Knock Out the Defending Pokémon, put any remaining damage counters on your opponent's Benched Pokémon in any way you like.

WK: C / RS: F-30 / RC: None

Mareep - 50 HP - L

C - Charge
Put a Charge marker on Mareep. When Mareep is no longer your Active Pokémon, remove all Charge markers from play.

L - Shock Tackle - 10+
Does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each Charge marker on Mareep.

WK: F / RS: M-30 / RC: C

Flaaffy - 80 HP - L

L - Spinning Tail
Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

LLC - Static Crush - 40+
If the Defending Pokémon is [L] or [M] type, this attack does 40 damage plus 30 more damage.

WK: F / RS: M-30 / RC: C

Ampharos ex - 150 HP - L

Poké-Body: Togetherness
As long as you have at least 3 Ampharos ex in play, Ampharos ex gets +50 HP.

LC - Blinding Light - 40
If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing and discard 1 Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

LLCCC - Teravolt - 70+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 70 damage plus 50 more damage; if tails, Ampharos ex does 30 damage to itself and the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

WK: F / RS: M-30 / RC: CCC

Voltorb - 50 HP - L

Poké-Body: Ion Detection
If your opponent has any Pokémon i in play, Voltorb's Retreat Cost is 0.

C - Call for Family
Search your deck for up to 2 Basic Pokémon and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

LC - Tackle - 20

WK: F / RS: None / RC: C

Electrode ex - 100 HP - L

Poké-Body: Ion Detection
If your opponent has any Pokémon i in play, Electrode ex's Retreat Cost is 0.

LL - Splash Beam
Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon for each Energy attached to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

LCCC - Rolling Shield - 60
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Electrode ex by your opponent's Pokémon-ex during your opponent's next turn.

WK: F / RS: None / RC: CC

Edit with Swablu

More:

Electabuzz i
Lightning, 70 HP

Poke-Body: Ion Thunder: Electabuzz i's attacks do +10 damage for each Pokemon i on your Bench.

(L)© Sparking Fist 30
Put one damage counter on all Benched Pokemon (yours and your opponent's).

(L)(L)(L) Sparking Tornado
Put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: (F)
Resistance: (M)
Retreat Cost: ©

Arcanine i
Fire, 80 HP

Poke-Body: Ion Roar: Attacks by any Pokemon i do +30 damage if it has 10 HP left.

®© Ion Blaze 40
Arcanine i has no Weakness during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: (W)

Growlithe
Fire, 50 HP

(F) Anti-Ion Flame
This attack does 10 damage to each Pokemon i in play.

(F)© Tackle 20

Example, first.

EDIT:

Magneton i
90 HP, Lightning

Poke-Body: Ion Shield: As long as Megneton i is on your Bench, all attacks to Pokemon i do 10 less damage.

(L)(L)(C) Ion Thunder 30
This attack does 30 damage to two of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Retreat Cost: (C)

Magnemite
50 HP, Lightning

(C) Collect
Draw a card.

(L)(C) Magnetic Volt 20

Retreat Cost: (C)

Magcargo i
Fire, 100 HP

Poke-Power: Ion Release: Once during your turn, you may discard an Energy card attached to Magcargo i. If you do, draw 2 cards. This power can't be used if Magcargo is affected by a Special Condition or has no Energy cards attached to it.

(R)(R)(F) Magma Blast 70

Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Slugma
Fire, 40 HP

(C) Tackle 10

(R)(C) Minor Eruption 40
Discard all Energy attached to Slugma.

Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Electabuzz i - With two Mentors, you could have T2 solid 80. You don't really have much need to use Sparking Tornado, unless it's to pick off some Benched guy they're building up. Still, good considering he only has 70 HP.

Growlithe, yeah sure whatever.

Arcanine i - Ion Roar is a body, not a power. Reverse the two phrases in the attack. (During your next turn, Arcanine i has no Weakness.)

Magnemite, woot, yay Collect.

Magneton i - Take away the "This attack" in front of the attack text of Ion Thunder and you're good to go.

Slugma - I don't like discarding everything to do 40. Maybe discard 2 instead... 40 damage isn't that great.

Magcargo i - Good power, but since it has only one move that costs 3 Energy, it doesn't work well with the Slugma. Maybe add a move for a single Energy (effects optional, you have room) so Magcargo i has something to do while you're waiting to do Magma Blast.

You also have plenty of wording errors; do you really want me to fix them? I can't do it now... got things to do.

ok.by the way you left out Eevee and Vaporeon i.

Espeon i
100HP [P]

Poke Power:Ion Cure
Once between turns if you have any Pokemon i on your Bench you mave remove one Damage Counter from Espeon i.You cannot use this power if there are 5 or more Damage Counters on Espeon.

[P][P][C] Ion Beam 50

[P][C] Psyloop 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 10 damage for each [P] energy on Espeon i.You cannot add more than 30 damage in this way.

W:[P] R: RC:[C][C]

Flareon i
100HP [R]

Poke Body:Ion Shield
Reduce all damage done to Flareon i by 10 for each Pokemon i on your Bench.

[R][R][C] Ion Flame 50

[R][C] Cinders 10
The Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

W:[W] R: RC:[C][C]

Jolteon i
100HP [L]

[L][L][L][C] Ion Blitz 70

[L][C] Plasma Ball 30

[C] Ion Charge 10

W:[F] R:[M]-30 RC:[C][C]

Umbreon i
100HP [D]

Poké-Power: Ion Curse
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Umbreon i is your Active Pokémon, you may put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon i . This power can't be used if Umbreon i is affected by a Special Condition.

[D][C][C] Ion Crush 40

[D][C] Moonlight 10
Remove a Damage Counter from Umbreon i.

W:[F] R:[P]-30 RC:[C][C]

just in case:

Eevee
50HP [C]

Poke Power:Energy Evolution
Whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to Eevee,you may search your deck for a card that evolves from Eevee that is the same type as the energy card you attached to Eevee.Put that card on Eevee.(This counts as evolving Eevee.)Shuffle your deck afterwards.This power can't be used when you attach an Energy card to Eevee as part of an attack's effect.

[C][C] Team Attack 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of Eevee on your Bench.

W:[F] R: RC:[C]

Vaporeon i
100HP [W]

[W][W][C] Ion Wave 50

[W][C][C] Aquatic Pulse 30
This attack is not effected by Resistance.

W:[L] R: RC:[C][C]

i hope you like them.

Back