EX Ion Chain (110 completely original cards!) EDIT: List decided!

RE:  EX Ion Chain (110 completely original cards!) EDIT: List decided!

I'll just fix up the most recent ones, now. Changes in bold.

More:

Electabuzz i
Lightning, 70 HP

Poke-Body: Ion Thunder: Electabuzz i does 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon for each Pokemon i on your Bench.

(L)© Sparking Fist 30
Put 1 damage counter on each Benched Pokemon (both yours and your opponent's). (PMJ note: In Pokémon, numbers are always numbers... never words. Ever.)

(L)(L)(L) Sparking Tornado
Put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: (F)
Resistance: (M)
Retreat Cost: ©

Arcanine i
Fire, 80 HP

Poke-Body: Ion Roar: As long as any of your Pokémon i has exactly 10 HP remaining, any damage done by that Pokémon is increased by 30 (after applying Weakness or Resistance).

®© Ion Blaze 40
During your next turn, Arcanine i has no Weakness.

Weakness: (W)

Growlithe
Fire, 50 HP

(F) Anti-Ion Flame
Does 10 damage to each Pokemon i in play (both yours and your opponent's).

(F)© Tackle 20

Magneton i
90 HP, Lightning

Poke-Body: Ion Shield: As long as Magneton i is on your Bench, any damage done to your Pokemon i is reduced by 10 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

(L)(L)© Ion Thunder 30
Does 30 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Magnemite
50 HP, Lightning

© Collect
Draw a card.

(L)© Magnetic Volt 20

Magcargo i
Fire, 100 HP

Poke-Power: Ion Release: Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard an Energy card attached to Magcargo i. If you do, draw 2 cards. This power can't be used if Magcargo i is affected by a Special Condition. (PMJ note: You don't need the "or if there is no Energy on Magcargo i" bit because it's already been said before - "you may discard an Energy card attached to Magcargo. IF YOU DO, draw 2 cards." If you can't do the first part, you can't do the second part. Everything is like that.)

®®(F) Magma Blast 70

Retreat Cost: ©©©

Slugma
Fire, 40 HP

© Tackle 10

®© Minor Eruption 40
Discard all Energy attached to Slugma.

Retreat Cost: ©©

I'm done with Crobat, Magmar i, and Skarmory.

Crobat
90 HP, Grass
Stage 2- Golbat

Poke-Power: Swift Delivery: Once during your turn (before your attack), if Crobat is your Active Pokemon, you may search your deck for any Trainer card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(G)(C)(C) Eat & Run 50
The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. You may switch Crobat with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: (L)
Resistance: (F)

Magmar i
90 HP, Fire

Poke-Power: Burning Ions: Once during your turn (before your attack), if Magmar i is on your Bench, you may attach 1 Energy card from your hand to one of your Pokemon.

(R)(R)(C) Magma Shield 50
During your next turn, reduce damage done to Magmar i by attacks from your opponent's Pokemon by 30.

Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Skarmory
70 HP, Metal

(M)(C) Peck 30

(M)(M)(C) Iron Blades 70

Weakness: (R)
Resistance: (G)
Retreat Cost: (C)

Crobat is perfect.

Magmar i - In the power, where is this Energy coming from? Specify. Also, don't ever use words for numbers - always use the number form (1 instead of one, 5 instead of five, etc). Also, your opponent can't attack during your turn, so you may want to change it to during "your opponent's next turn." Also, the power seems slightly broken - with Mentor or Great Ball or some other Trainer that lets you search for Basics, you could have T1 solid 50, and that's not entirely fair.

Skarmory - Iron Blades seems overpowered. Straight 70 for 3 on a Basic? Maybe make it base 50 + 20 more for a heads flip...

I'm bored. Mind if I do a few?

20/114: Espeon i
22/114: Flareon i
26/114: Jolteon i
33/114: Roselia i
36/114: Umbreon i

Reserve 'em, I'll do them when I get some time.

There's no Eevee... but anyway:

Espeon i - 100 HP - P

PC - Ion Tail
Choose 2 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If either Pokémon is Pokémon i, this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage to that Pokémon.

PPC - Psychic - 50+
Does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

WK: P / RS: None / RC: C

Flareon i - 90 HP - R

Poké-Body: Hyper
Flareon i does 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon for each damage counter on Flareon i.

R - Gather Fire - 10
Flip 2 coins. For each heads, search your discard pile for a [R] Energy and attach it to Flareon i.

RRC - Overheat - 40
If this attack Knocks Out the Defending Pokémon, discard 2 basic Energy attached to Flareon i.

WK: W / RS: None / RC: C

Jolteon i - 100 HP - L

Poké-Power: Exit Needle
Once during your turn, when Jolteon i retreats, you may put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokémon. This power can't be used if Jolteon i is affected by a Special Condition.

LC - Lightning Flash - 20
Whenever Jolteon i is attacked, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing to Jolteon i. This effect lasts until Jolteon i takes damage or when Jolteon i is no longer your Active Pokémon.

LLCC - Thunder - 120
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

WK: F / RS: M-30 / RC: C

Roselia i - 80 HP - G

C - Speed Growth
Attach up to 2 [G] Energy cards from your hand to your Pokémon in any way you like.

GGC - Miracle Flowers - 30x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads. If you get exactly 1 heads, choose 1 Special Condition. The Defending Pokémon is now affected by that Special Condition.

WK: R / RS: W-30 / RC: C

Umbreon i - 110 HP - D

Poké-Body: Spirits
As long as you have 3 or more [D] Pokémon in play, Umbreon i does 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon.

DD - Double Cede
You may Knock Out Umbreon i. If you do, your opponent Knocks Out 1 of his or her Pokémon. If your opponent has no Benched Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

DDCC - Darker Ring - 10+
Does 10 damage times the number of your [D] Pokémon in play.

WK: F / RS: P-30 / RC: None

Uber bored, so here's some more fakes while you're away killing bunnies.

Keep the ones you like, I'm just tossin' stuff out there.

Eevee - 50 HP - C

Poké-Body: Energy Shield
Damage done to Eevee is reduced by 10 from your opponent's Pokémon of each type (color) of basic Energy attached to Eevee. (this stacks)

C - Quick Tail Smash - 10+
Before doing damage, you may flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage instead. If tails, this attack does nothing.

WK: F / RS: None / RC: C

Electrike - 50 HP - L

L - Chase
Your opponent switches the Defending Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon.

CC - Tackle - 20

WK: F / RS: M-30 / RC: None

Manectric - 70 HP - L

LC - Thundershock - 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

LLC - Ionic Blast - 50+
If the Defending Pokémon is Pokémon i, this attack does 50 damage plus 30 more damage.

WK: F / RS: M-30 / RC: None

Totodile - 50 HP - C

W - Big Bite - 10
The Defending Pokémon can't retreat until the end of your opponent's next turn.

WC - Surge - 30

WK: L / RS: None / RC: C

Croconaw - 80 HP - W

WC - Overrun - 20
Does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

WCC - Slash - 50

WK: L / RS: None / RC: CC

Feraligatr i - 120 HP - W

Poké-Power: Tidal Strength
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Feraligatr i is your Active Pokémon, and if you have at least 10 [W] Energy in your discard pile, you may use this power. Put 4 damage counters on Feraligatr i. Until the end of your turn, Feraligatr i does 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). This power can't be used if Feraligatr i is affected by a Special Condition.

WWC - Comeback Crush - 50+
If Feraligatr i's remaining HP is 30 or less, this attack does 50 damage plus 30 more damage and discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon, if any.

WWWWW - Fierce Jaws - 100

WK: L / RS: None / RC: CCC

Girafarig - 80 HP - C

Poké-Body: Symmetrical
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Girafarig by your opponent's Pokémon that have the same number of Energy attached to them as Girafarig.

C - Double Strike - 10x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

CC - Tail Beam - 20
If the Defending Pokémon is an Evolved Pokémon, that Pokémon is now Confused.

WK: None / RS: None / RC: CC

Cubone - 40 HP - F

Poké-Body: Mother
If Marowak is on your Bench, Cubone gets +30 HP.

F - Bonemerang - 30
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

WK: W / RS: L-30 / RC: C

Marowak - 70 HP - F

Poké-Body: Child
Marowak does 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance) for each Cubone on your Bench with at least 1 damage counter on it.

W - Wail
Search your deck for up to 2 Basic Pokémon and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

WCC - Bone Club - 40
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

WK: W / RS: L-30 / RC: C

Can't let this thread die. Ion Chain is leet.

Gastly - 50 HP - P

Poké-Body: Scary Band
As long as Gastly is your Active Pokémon, you pay [C] less to retreat Gastly for each Gastly on your Bench.

PC - Poison Tongue - 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed and Poisoned.

WK: D / RS: F-30 / RC: C

Haunter - 80 HP - P

PC - Shadow Ball - 30

PPP - Shadow Flare - 60
Discard a [P] Energy attached to Haunter.

WK: D / RS: F-30 / RC: CC

Gengar i - 100 HP - P

Poké-Body: Showstopper
As long as Gengar i is affected by any Special Conditions, your opponent's Pokémon can't use any Poké-Powers.

Poké-Power: Trick Flame
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Gengar i is your Active Pokémon, you may remove all damage counters from the Defending Pokémon. (If the Defending Pokémon has no damage counters on it, this power does nothing.) If you do, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Confused. This power can't be used if Gengar i is affected by a Special Condition.

PPPC - Thunderbolt - 80

WK: D/P / RS: F/C -30 / RC: CCC

Thanks. Adding. I've been busy.

Tangela
Grass, 60 HP

Poke-Body: Ion Allergies: Between turns, put one damage counter on all Pokemon i (yours and your opponent's).

(G)(C) Vine Crush
Put 3 damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: (R)
Resistance: (W)
Retreat Cost: (C)

Shuckle
Fighting, 50 HP

Poke-Body: Solid Shell: Reduce damage done to Shuckle by attacks from your opponent's Pokemon by 20.

(F)(G) Corrupted Soil 10
The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned and Burned.

Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

can i do the hole Nido Family plz? =D witing for your answer and i give you a note:

Note: if i can do them, and Did it bad can i try again plz?

Ion Allergies is broken. Tangela's easily put into play and the effect stacks. I suggest limiting it to either as long as Tangela is Active or 1 body in effect at a time.

Back