Ex: Holon Family  (I'm in DIRE need of helpers!!!)

My opinion:
Duskull:
Stats: Fine.
Ram: FIne.
E-cycle: Make it Basic Energy card.
Dusclops:
Stats: Put back the weakness.
Heavy Blow: Fine
Metallic Blast: Um... make it 50. Or 60.

Duskull d 50HP{M}
Basic
{C}Ram 10

{M}{C}Energy recycle 20
After doing damage,you may put an energy card from your discard pile onto your hand.
weakness-dark resistance-colorless retreat cost-{C}

Dusclops d 70HP{M}
Stage 1-evolves from duskull

Poke- power:Metallic resource
Once during your turn(before you attack),you may put a metal energy card from your discard pile onto your hand.
{C}{M}Heavy blow 30

{M}{M}{C}Metallic blast 70
Discard a metal energy card attached to Dusclops.If the defending pokemon is knocked out by this attack,put 2 damage counters on the new defending pokemon.
weakness-none resistance-colorless-30 retreat cost-{C}{C}

Well,I don't want to put a weakness because......so he'd be strong....and he's my favorite pokemon......Flygon,I changed the attack

I'll do pinsir.....

Pinsir d                                     70HP{L}
Basic
Poke-power: Power charge
Once during your turn(before you attack),you may put a basic energy card from your discard pile to your hand.

{C}{C}Overhead throw                     30

{L}{C}{C}Toxicshock                       20
Flip a coin,if heads the defending pokemon is now paralyzed and poisoned.If tails,the defending pokemon is now poisoned.

{L}{C}{C}{C}Zap cannon                 30+
This attack does 30 damge plus 10 more for each {L} energy card attached to Pinsir.

Weakness-fire                      resistance-none           retreat cost-{C}{C}

Bit too many of attacks for an odinary basic, huh?
You seem to like to make cards that recycle energy, right?

Here's Umbreon:

Umbreon
70 HP {D}
Stage 1 Evolves from Eevee

Poke-Body: Power Protection
As long as you have Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Espeon in play your opponent's pokemon cannot use Poke-Powers.

{D}{C} Dark Kick 30

{D}{C}{C} Feint Attack
Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This damage does 50 damage to that Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance to Benched Pokemon)

Weakness:{F}
Resistance{P}
Retreat Cost:{C}

I hope It's not too broken. I'll finally be done tomorrow with Espeon.

A) DQA should be called Fastwave/Swift or something like that. Personally I'll chose Feint Attack.
B) It's This Attack's DAMAGE.  We wouldn't want to lose the pretty Dark Energy Bonus, do we?
C) Just make Dark Kick with no special features.

Oh, GPM, I found a website with blanks on it.
http://pokemonpalace.net/?id=tcg/fakes/index

GPM, since m0nster1nc found blanks, could you do it then? Any picture is okay... (as long as they are the pokemon reffered to their name, lol)

Umm, Sprites are okay... Just add a background to them... I didin't see the size... I can't actualy load PokemonPlace.Net, it's too slow...

Actually,at paint,when you'll put the text,The text box will become big and cover the whole card.....but...i'll still try making one.....

Ghost Pokemon Master

Milotic 90HP  (W)

(W)(C) Twister 20

(W)(W)(C) Melt Morth 40
Flip a coin,if heads,the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

(W)(W)(W) Hurricane  50

Back