Ex: Holon Family  (I'm in DIRE need of helpers!!!)

Here are the *'s

Lugia*
80hp {F}

{F}{F}{F}}Fire Blast 100
discard 2 {F} energies attached to Lugia*

{F}{F}{F}{F}{F}Final Fire 150
Discard all energies attached to Lugia*.Discard 3 cards from each players deck. This attcj does 50 damage to one of your opponents benched pokemon.

Weakness:
Resistance:{F}
Retreat Cost:{C}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho-oh*
90hp{P}

{P}{P}{P}Psyshock 30
If the defending pokemon is a Stage 2 ex, it is now Paralyzed.

{P}{P}{P}{P}{P}Psyflood 80
Discard all {P} energies attached to Ho-oh*.Discard the top 10 cards on your opponents deck.

Weakness:
Resistance:{F}
RetreatCost:{C}

Ghost Pokemon Master- Just to let you know, never call me "he" or "him" or any boy name!
BlazikenX-Maybe the types are switched... But just to let you guys know, {F} is for Fighting type and {R} is for Fire. Hmm, any more suggestions for diffrent *'s?

I think that Reactive blast is broken. May you please change that attack please.

What else can I do?Flygon?

I checked the Special Energies and am still thinking, sorry for the inactiveness on this thread... I was busy thinking which Pokemon to put into the set... I'm going to edit the first post now... Check back later...

Ok then,I'll do Duskull first
Duskull d 50HP{M}
Basic
{C}Ram 10

{M}{C}Energy Recycle 20
After doing damage,you may put a metal energy from your discard pile into your hand

I'll Do Feebas

Feebas 40Hp (W)

(W) Water Gun   10

(W)Eletric   (R)         (RC)(C)

PS.I'll try to make text spoilers into cards.
PSS.I can't it's too hard.

I'll do the Eeveeloution line with about one a day. Here is the eevee and the Jolteon ?:

Eevee
50 HP {C}
Basic

Poke-Power: Trans-evolution
Once during your turn, if Eevee is on your bench, you may search your deck for a card that evolves from Eevee.

{C} Draw collect 10
You may draw a card

Weakness:{F}
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: {C}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jolteon ?
70 HP {C}{M}
Stage 1 evolves from Eevee

Poke-Power: Metal Retreat
If Jolteon ? has a Metal Energy attached to it the Retreat Cost for Jolteon ? is 0.

{M}{C}{C} Steel Damage 60+
This attack does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each Metal energy attached to Jolteon ?.

Weakness:{F}
Resistance:
Retreat cost:{C}

I'll do Flareon ? tomorrow.

GPM-Yours is okay...
icemaster-Exactly what does Electric do?
pkmaster342-Good, What's the name of the power? And put it on Eevee or your hand? change the Power to this:
Once during your turn, if Eevee is on your bench, you may search your deck for a card that evolves from Eevee.
Jolteon is Fast and Speedy, RC should be 1 only.

Back