Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 27 cards done

Do you think i'm in over my head with a set so huge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry If you know I here (Argentina) start the class now and I have little free-time to make the cards. Anyways that I will do the cards ;)

Ok, people...Don't worry Delta Frequency will be completed, its just our main faker nin jr s busy, so he won't be on lately.

In the meantime, as is in my sig, we're r in dire need of Illustraitors and Fakers so if anyone would like to help, with this grand project, plz post here or pm me,k???

Thanx in advance,

RR77

Thats right!

Sorry of all of this, but I didn't do any of the cards you wanted to me to do and the reason is not that I forget to do or I don't want to do, the reason is that I being busy with my own set (Like make all cards again to fit the confirmed names) and with school. But I will do it soon ;)

yeah...go ahead!!whoo!!! finally.... a post...i knew DF would die on me:D

Ok, excitement over, what exactly would u like to do???, can u fake???

Venusaur* is nearly invincible.
Tangle Vines won't let the foe attack next turn, and does damage. I think you should put a restriction on to Tangle Vines, or it'll whip at your opponent and automatically win the game. (That's too good.)

Rickraptor77 : i have made Blaziken d but i have changed its Spoiler   i hope you'll like it :)

Attachments

• Blaziken P.jpg
    Blaziken P.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 28
No offense but Venusaur*'s invincible move is really starting to bother me:
{E/C} Tangle Vines 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. If tails, each Defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

Although if heads, the Defending Pokemon can retreat, that's the only chance, so this attack is too powerful. You should change it for fairness.:)

i have again Made Blaziken d with Original Spoiler

and i think this time i have made better than previous  Hope u'll Like it ;)

Attachments

• Blaziken Dk!.jpg
    Blaziken Dk!.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 19
Not really, but here goes:
Flygon d: I luv it!:p It's fair, but firm. I'd want that card...
Note: Flygon d has an AWESOME illustration!
Alakazam d: I like the "Psy-Circut Relay" move, sounds fun... And Super Psybolt is nice...
Note: "Circut" should be spelled "Circuit"
Ampharos d: nice job on this card, although Luster Purge seems a bit too "beefed-up"...
Banette d: Can't say it's overpowered, Eerie Wind isn't worth it though... Delta Curse is quite nice.
Pinsir d: Not quite a powerful card, but a nice illustration...
Rhydon d: Along with Flygon d, this is my favorite card in the set. A lightning deck is screwed in a matchup against him. Very clever with Thunder Drill, I think it's quite obvious that Lightning Pokemon usually have resistance to Metal...
Note: Great job with Lightning Rod.
Sceptile d: Nice, a water Sceptile... Ancient Rain screws Flaraidos. Aqua Bloom sorta reminds me of Bellossom d's Aqua Flower, though...
Glalie d: Frostbite is...awesome. Black Ice isn't really worth it, though.
Groudon d: Burning Claws is great if you flip heads. But I'm not too fond of Krakatoa...
More Later, maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back