EX: Darkness Reborn (NEW: Rocket's Celebi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: EX: Darkness Reborn (NEW: Rocket's Zapdos!)

O ok, now I remember were I saw it, one of my friends used it for a fake card he made when DandP came out.

RE: EX: Darkness Reborn (NEW: Rocket's Zapdos!)

Who wants some sleep?

11_snorlax_by_flamingclaw-d41tete.png

RE: EX: Darkness Reborn (NEW: Snorlax)

Not positive, but I don't think you need the "-type" bit at the end of the symbols in the effect text. I personally think it makes more sense the way you have it, but I don't think they do that on official cards.

Awesome cards, though! I especially like Rocket's Zapdos.

Also, I love the set logo.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the -type thing, I just threw it in because it sounded better :p Thanks Aki :D

Everything needs moar Snorlax. That's just one of those rules :p

33_rocket__s_celebi_by_flamingclaw-d45q0jp.png

Sorry I haven't had updates for a while - I've been away and in free time been working on a super awesome project (the Acanthite TCG :p) but here's a new update - CELEBI :D What do you all think?

Celebi looks too nice to be Rocket's. ;P

I can only ask why you called the move 'Hidden Spirit' rather than 'Hidden Power', but hey, not like we have to go by the VG. Overall, it's interesting. Hope you get back here for more fakes.

I wanted to avoid using Hidden Power for that reason - I don't really like nicking stuff from the games tbh :p

Anyways I know people ain't gonna be too happy with this news but this set is going to be on hold for the time being, simply because I am involved in another faking project on Acanthite which is taking up a fair bit of time - however when I have slow periods with the Acanthite TCG it is likely that I will continue this set.

Celebi looks nice. The idea reminds me of the movie where the Iron Mask Marauder (or whatever his name was) gets Celebi and uses him to destoy everything. As usual, Ash saves the day.:headbang

9Tailz, please don't revive threads older than 2 weeks -- especially in a thread in which the set's on hold. Thanks!

Flameh, just PM me if you need this reopened. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back